Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can some hackers, scritpers help me out on pointing me in the right direction

Discussion on Can some hackers, scritpers help me out on pointing me in the right direction within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can some hackers, scritpers help me out on pointing me in the right direction

hey ive been a member for a good while and i was wondering if some hackers like megabyte, wazapoo, and any other bot makers or scripters help me to understand how a bot program is made and maybe as the title suggests point me in the right direction if the bot is completed then i would love to post it here on elitepvpers.
Old 02/07/2013, 00:38   #2

begin with ASM
Old 02/07/2013, 12:44   #3

im not exactly sure what ASM stands for can u be word specific sorry about that :/
Old 02/07/2013, 13:10   #4

Cheat engine
Old 02/07/2013, 14:06   #5

i already use cheat engine but like i said i want to write bot program
btw do u know if the apha bot 2.0 does grind well the 1.0 worked but when monsters hit u it paused the character meaning the aoe was really slow. the slow monsters did not help the problem
Old 02/07/2013, 16:49   #6

if you dont know what ASM means, you havent used cheat engine properly yet then
Old 02/07/2013, 23:19   #7

Learn C++ :P and elmo is right a bit of asm helps quite a bit
Old 02/08/2013, 00:48   #8

Cheat engine is the base of it all without u cant get nothing, yea u can write and make a bot but without addresses from CE you might aswell make a painting with no purpose lol
Old 02/08/2013, 14:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00raiser22 View Post
i already use cheat engine but like i said i want to write bot program
btw do u know if the apha bot 2.0 does grind well the 1.0 worked but when monsters hit u it paused the character meaning the aoe was really slow. the slow monsters did not help the problem
Go youtube; search cheat engine assemble
Old 02/09/2013, 01:08   #10

Received Thanks: 1,003
Hay man nice to know people are still interested in learning game hacking.
Check my sig for some links to information.
Do the cheat engine tutorial.
Learn CPP and how to make a dll hack.

You should know how to find addresses in cheat enigne and how to find/make hacks.
How to make signiutres from the code that reads/writes that value.
And how to use that in a dll to hack it however you want.

As for a bot. well theres different kinds of bots.

I prefer the packet bot. If coded well you can run loads on one machine. They are very fast because they do not need to load game files eg sound/music/graphics/3Dmodels etc.
They just replicate the games communication with the server.

You can do cool things with that like have 10 bots all attack same stuff. Or script them to just scatter in an area kill monsters pick up items etc. You could even just vac/reverse vac hack and reverse vac items.

You would have to understand network communication, packets, hex, classes structures etc.

It would have to handle logging in. And you would have to know quite a bit about software development in a language.

C++ is awesome for DLL hacks I think but node.js looks very promissing for packet bots or pservers etc.

The other kind of bot is client side using the game files/exe. You have the game loaded it either simulates user input or it calls game functions. I prefer calling game functions.

You can do a client side bot with an injected dll. Even on Game Guard, Xtrap etc protected games. The trick is never write to the games protected memory areas eg Code section. Only in .data section.

Don't bother with AutoIt, Visual Basic etc. They suck.
C# is good in the industry for desktop and web apps however kind of pointless for hacks.
You don't want to use read/write process memory api's use an injected dll its best.

I might make a blog + video tutorials on game hacking / serverside emulation if enough people are interested in learning.

Just keep at it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/09/2013, 05:07   #11

ty u megabyte for your post back ill definately have to do some research but thanks for all the great tips and tuts but im still wondering if u have the same messenger since i still have u as friends from like a year back
Old 02/10/2013, 19:19   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
I guess I donno, its difficult with msn as it merged into skype. and I prefer to just use skype.