Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Aeria Bot Progress AfterBurn 2.0 Gaming Uncensored

Discussion on New Aeria Bot Progress AfterBurn 2.0 Gaming Uncensored within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Aeria Bot Progress AfterBurn 2.0 Gaming Uncensored

Here is a little clip of the progress on the new AfterBurn 2.0 TwelveSky 2 Aeria Bot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12Sky2 Aeria Full Memory bot progress
02/05/2013 - 12Sky2 - 51 Replies
For some odd reason I was randomly drawn back to TwelveSky2(an email from a certain unnamed person). For another odd reason I decided to start trying to make the bot I have been wanting to make since the release of TwelveSky2 but was unable to make any headway. In the past couple of days I have finally made progress thanks to the help of a couple of Epvpers members. Thanks to them first: Megabyte: Thanks for the olly setup, the lack of olly features was my biggest setback until now. ...
[HowTo] [GM]Namen...all uncensored...
07/24/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
Einleitung: Da ich nichts besseres zu tuhen habe :D:D schreibe ich euch mal ein kleines Tut wie man vor seinen Namen setzt oder Namen benutzt wie pu55y, die eigendlich zensiert werden. Was bringt es mir? Man kann nun Nicknames mit , gamemaster, pu55y,a55 und vieles mehr benutzen! (try it ;-) ) Und es gibt leider Leute die sind so fertig und kaufen es einem auch noch ab das man GM ist xD... Vorraussetzungen: brain.exe Resource Tool
wanna get uncensored? :)
05/22/2009 - Archlord - 16 Replies
there are the words u cant say but there is a way to say them :) just go to the ini folder and take base.dat out of it :) no need to delete just put it in ur desktop or something like that well enjoy blessing other players with ur words :)
afterburn
03/21/2007 - Planetside - 11 Replies
anyone think they can explain to me how to make a afterburn hack using tsearch