Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Free AfterBurns 2.0 10 Day Trial Aeria Bot V. 2.8

Discussion on New Free AfterBurns 2.0 10 Day Trial Aeria Bot V. 2.8 within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Free AfterBurns 2.0 10 Day Trial Aeria Bot V. 2.8

AfterBurn's 12Sky2 Aeria Bot Version 2.8 Now has Extras
New Extra Features !!
New !! *** Mode
New !! GM Sight
New !! Swear Filter Bypass
New !! Spam Blocker
New !! Zoom Hack
New Graphical Interface looks like part of the game
New Updater Version 1.1 ( Auto Update Bot when the game gets patched when you run the Updater)
New Bot Setup Feature makes the Bot Universal for any resolution
Auto Grind ( Auto attacks only when you get attacked, auto buffs two buffs, and has Auto Dropper and Auto Looter Built in)
New Auto Dropper now utilizes both inventories for maximum storage and chances to get great drops. It Moves all Elite's to the trade window it uses all Pouches, *** Temple Keys, *** send tickets, Big lucky tickets, and Lucky tickets. It keeps all Rares, Pills and mats, it drops all Commons and Unique items, Cycles run every 8 to 12 minutes.
Auto Pill Refill ( Refills any pill from your inventory to your Skill bar )
Move Grind ( Moves From two points attacking at both points )
Loot Alarm Sounds alarm on Rares and Elite's
COD Hack
Revive
Moving Speed to 2000
Attack Speed to 20
Auto Pill HP 0 - 50%
Auto Pill Chi 0-50%
Auto Pet Feed
Auto Terminate ( Death Detection will terminate the bot when you die )

Refresh the page if you cant download it.
It will be updated for a new free 10 day pass every 10 days NEW update is 11/15/2010 so check back in 10 days for more free days.
Old 11/05/2010, 20:00   #2

great work dude make full version and make us to buy that bot cuz got awsome options like i see
Old 11/05/2010, 22:11   #3

Received Thanks: 1,003
Nice feature set
Old 11/05/2010, 22:21   #4

my frend got problem with download that bot after he try (Choose from one of the quick surveys below) hes got error loading page and got this msg (You must use your VALID information while filling this offer out. If your information is fake our system is automatically alerted to permanently ban you and not unlock the download) and We're sorry!

This offer is not available in your area.
You will be redirected shortly.

what to do here??????????????????
mybe my IP got ban or what i try use proxy server????
Or mybe register on link????
Old 11/05/2010, 23:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHaska View Post
my frend got problem with download that bot after he try (Choose from one of the quick surveys below) hes got error loading page and got this msg (You must use your VALID information while filling this offer out. If your information is fake our system is automatically alerted to permanently ban you and not unlock the download) and We're sorry!

This offer is not available in your area.
You will be redirected shortly.

what to do here??????????????????
mybe my IP got ban or what i try use proxy server????
Or mybe register on link????
Not sure whats going on there I would try see if that helps you if not I dont know what to tell you. Thats a very strange error to get unless you have done somthing wrong. Sorry I am of no help on this one.
Old 11/06/2010, 10:43   #6

Jea IP problem i need to use Proxy
Old 11/08/2010, 16:54   #7

what is happening i click on the downlaod link i show me a page where to say to complete a survey so i can download the bot but there is no survey what is happening ?
Old 11/08/2010, 20:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...NeO... View Post
what is happening i click on the downlaod link i show me a page where to say to complete a survey so i can download the bot but there is no survey what is happening ?
Try deleting your cookies and restarting your internet explorer.
Old 11/08/2010, 21:46   #9

Survey? -.-
Old 11/09/2010, 08:23   #10

i was using Mozilla but it didnt worck and tried download with Internet Explorer as you said AfterBurn 2.0 but i am havind the same problem when i am trying to download MegaByte MapFun i am having the same problem maybe in one day you can upload to a different site.
Old 11/09/2010, 14:58   #11

Received Thanks: 1,003
People who live in countrys that don't have much of an income for addverts / surveys won't be able to use sharecash for free.

Proxy's may not work either unless they are browser proxys, There is a program called Hide IP that might work but you will need a cracked verison ddl2.com maybe or torrent.

Or yeah just wait till a non sharecash link is uploaded generally we would prefer to not have other links because we wanna get the cash from sharecash from each download...

Other option is just to add us on a chat program and ask there.
Old 11/13/2010, 02:09   #12

Thanks AB.
Old 11/15/2010, 19:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts2forfun View Post
Thanks AB.
Your welcome.