Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AfterBurns Realease Just for fun Stat Watcher

Discussion on AfterBurns Realease Just for fun Stat Watcher within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 10/01/2010, 14:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
thanks jjjcr , i really think all the people who make stuff should just team up and make the best stuff for every game and make money from it lol.
Would be halirious to make a team and own up every game we can .
That's what I have been thinking for awhile. I figure when I can prove SkyBot is profitable people might want to join in. With three or four capable people could easily make millions off the virtually untapped market of Bots/Cheats made for F2P games. That is basicly my goal. After SkyBot for Ts2 "SkyBot Gaming" will move onto another F2P game.
Old 10/01/2010, 21:57   #32

Received Thanks: 1,003
Sounds good theres a new game out that my friends been at removing xtrap he should hopefully have it off soon could try that but i forget its name.
Old 10/02/2010, 01:51   #33

Quote:
Sounds good theres a new game out that my friends been at removing xtrap he should hopefully have it off soon could try that but i forget its name.
There seems to be twice as many new F2P games coming into CB today than there was a year ago. I've registered for so many CB I can't even keep track. That just shows the potential for the market. These companies make millions of people, because they have millions of users.
Old 10/02/2010, 06:23   #34

Yes so why not make assistance tools and make money from them for doing what a few weeks of code on a framework then deploying it for each game.
Old 10/05/2010, 17:20   #35

Quote:
Yes so why not make assistance tools and make money from them for doing what a few weeks of code on a framework then deploying it for each game.
Exactly! Once you have a solid framework it should only take a few modifications for each type of game. All RPG's and FPS games are similar respectively.

As I work on my project I always try to make each new function/feature modular and easily change able for different situations. As it sits SkyBot has most modular functions needed for most RPG's, and other functions can be built off the ones already made. Lately I have been starting to use memory addresses for more things, and I'm considering even adding it speed hacks (maybe) and other things. There are a few functions built to use either pixel/image detection or memory addresses, either way, which makes them more modular.

My goal is to convert all of SkyBot into C++ instead of AHK, because I fear I may soon reach a limit on what I can do with AHK. I am new at C++ but the syntax is very easy and most of the code could already be easily changed, aside from a few things like having to build my own pixel search/image search functions.

What if a few people here took their projects and converted them to C++ from whatever language there currently where, and then melded them all together to create a super trainer/bot/map tool, and from there continued on to make a million dollar a year company.... Sounds easy enough to me...
Old 10/06/2010, 00:33   #36

The pixel search functions are the same.
Auto Hot Key / Auto It etc are just wrapers for C++ stuff using windows api and other functions.

Windows has a get pixel api. Or you can hook direct x and memory with a dll and do stuff without relying on pixel/brightness/screen res .

But yeah it sounds easy enough to have a basic framework. Should me made in C++ with boost as well
Old 10/06/2010, 06:35   #37

Quote:
The pixel search functions are the same.
Auto Hot Key / Auto It etc are just wrapers for C++ stuff using windows api and other functions.

Windows has a get pixel api. Or you can hook direct x and memory with a dll and do stuff without relying on pixel/brightness/screen res .

But yeah it sounds easy enough to have a basic framework. Should me made in C++ with boost as well
/agreed

Man the more I learn the easier it gets... Just like when I first rebuilt an engine. Before I did it I thought it would be too complicated. Once I started wrenching I found it was a million times easier than I thought.

Stupid C++ trying to look all daunting...
Old 06/06/2011, 23:41   #38

Also, if you were able to code a program that read the current game processes country code you would be ale to use the information to access the correct encrypted .DLL from your server then use that .DLL file, whose signatures which are slightly modified, to modify any version of Twelve Sky 2 that is subject to injection and memory modification. This would vastly increase your Sky-Bots worth, who would not want to just login and no matter what version game they play, they will have immediate hack and updates the second you release, considering they download the content from your server.
Old 06/07/2011, 02:19   #39

@ tri407tiny

Not being rude tri but this post is a little old and has been dead for a bit.
Interesting idea though.
Old 06/07/2011, 22:26   #40

My apologies AfterBurn.
Old 06/08/2011, 07:15   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
My apologies AfterBurn.
No need to apologies, was just saying and didn't want to sounds rude doing so. I do like your idea in your previous post though.