Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Fun - A teleporting tool.

Discussion on Map Fun - A teleporting tool. within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2010, 11:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Map Fun!

This is a program that I have made so we could learn more about the games positioning system and how maps work.
It has evolved into a tool to let users of the community help us out with pserver development by collecting preset locations and mob spawn locations.

Download

Features:
  • It has a manner of interesting things you can do.

Teleporting Stuff:
    1.0 Teleporting to preset locations and adding your own locations.
    1.1 Ability to auto add portals to the preset list when you use them.
    1.2 Zero Z for use when you sometimes get too high or low and want to goto zero.
    1.3 A memo of your location, records where you were and you can go there again.
    1.4 Sliders you can use to navigate the map.
    1.5 AirWalk this enables you to set your z axis to say 37 or 47 52 etc above a monsters head. They cant hit you but you can hit them.

1.0 Presets:
    Well this is most of Map Fun right here.
    You can add a preset by clicking Add Preset type a name refering to the location your curently in.
    Click the preset you want to goto in the list box then click Use Preset.
    You will have to be quick when using a preset to use a skill or click on the ground to move.
    Other wise the server may move you back to where you were.
    I would like people to fill out presets for every map with all portals and send me them if possible.
    You can delete un needed presets by clicking them then clicking the del preset button.

1.1 Auto Add Portal:
    When enabled this will allow map fun to automaticaly add portals that are not already in the preset list.
    You should turn this off when changing maps without using portals eg npc or battle or death on enemy faction.
    The portal presets will be avaliable to be used the next time your on that map simply click it then click use preset.

1.2 Zero Z:
    Explained Above

1.3 Quick Memo Location:
    This is a very good feature allowing map fun to remember the place you are.
    You can then click Go There to goto that place again.
    Handy when you die for example.

1.4 Sliders:
    The sliders for X Z Y and now Direction enable you to modify well those values.
    Handy for quite a few things such as moving across the map when you do not have presets or a memo.
    Or for going to a new portal on a map that has not been added.

1.5 AirWalk:
    Enable this by clicking the button for it
    Drag your Z using the sliders to be say 35 or higher or lower depending on the monster and where you are
    Try to position your self above the monster so it cant attack you but you can attack it using mele attack or multi hit skills.
    You can level on monsters without them even hurting you this way.
    Other's watching you will see you in the air when you are attacking a monster using skills.
    But when your standing still or walking they see you on the ground.

Mob Block:
    All things on this tab and to do with this feature is for people who wish to help us collect data on the mob spawns for the pserver to use.
    If you wish to assist us please contact us on our forums.

Mob Set:
    As with mob blocks this page is for people who are helping us with mob spawn's however there is the Mob Finder feature here which can be usefull.

More Hacks:
    Movement speed hack featuring any speed you desire including Instant.
    Attack speed hack.
    Auto Pill using the in game's auto pill function but beefed up to 100% rather than 50%.
    GM Sight enabling you to see other players names and levels.
    Disable Swear Filter lets you swear but obviously dont do it in faction chat...
    Zoom Hack lets you zoom out alot the red line is were it got laggy for me the blue line is the normal max zoom out.
    7/10 Mob Avoidance prevents monsters from attacking you for 7 out of 10 secconds. NOTE:*this is still under development you may get disconnected still I gota recode this*
    Mob Speed Allows you to make monsters follow you instantly or slowly when you move. The server still updates them though so setting it to zero they still chase you just you dont see them move as much. Ignore this hack unless you wish to try it.. but its too buggy atm.

Mob Finder:
    Allows you to find a monster your looking for.
    You will find Mob Finder under the Mob Set tab.
    Set the ID / Num to say 40
    Set the interval to 300 or 200
    Select the name of the monster you wish to hunt for example Great White Ape.
    Click Mob Finder box on. The Tele Mob box will also turn on.
    Speed hack for better results and race arround the map where the monster spawns.
    You will be teleported to it.

Another feature of Mob Finder is the ability to cycle through monsters near you.
    Set ID/Num to say 30 set the interval to 700 or more or less.
    Click Tele Mob only.
    You will be teleported to each monster arround you in the order that map fun see's them.
    Use AOE on the monsters.

Re-Attach:
    You can use this button to make Map Fun re-attach to the game. This is handy if you crash the game or start map fun before running the game.
    Note if you try to attach map fun the first time at char or login screen it will error due to invalid data for the X Z Y and camera zoom. A bug I may have to fix but not very important to fix.

Map Fun GUI:

Z Hax stuff:

Video on how to use this comming soon.

Download

Please Note: You will need to run as administrator if you have vista or seven with UAC on.
This is because of the api's to read and write to the memory of another process. UAC blocks them.

Remember you use this file at your own risk.
Don't blame me if something bad happens eg, getting banned.

Feel free to upload your own presets you will find them in the MapFunPresets folder called 1.txt 2.txt etc.
The number means the map just put them into a rar and upload them.
Please use meaningfull names in your presets and get all the main areas.
give us some TUT video to see how to lure all mobs and this teleport hack i try teleport and always teleport me to town plsss make some TUT video
Old 02/25/2010, 22:14   #32

Received Thanks: 1,003
Cough noob... sorry but noob.. XD
Read the text and the Readme and learn how to use this program. over 250 users have managed to use it fine...

I cant be bothered making a video of just clicking and things.. lol I may make one later if I am bored.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2010, 04:28   #33

EDIT: no no have problem with teleport whatever map sorry XD, but i have question, if i dont have for example SG minutes, i can get join without minutes?

on SOS maps have error if use hack map without minutes :S
Old 02/27/2010, 02:56   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
+34 Reported At: Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 01:56:14 GMT +1 Cause: Double Post

@Mega Byte Watch your language plz
Old 03/03/2010, 08:18   #35

[offtopic] @janvier n*** is a swear word? lol ill try to not use it

Anyway on topic:
I have updated map fun recently with a map to map teleport feature just turn it on with the map you want to goto selected then walk through a portal and deactivate it. I will work on making it instant soon though .

Does anyone happen to have more presets for the maps?
Old 03/04/2010, 13:23   #36

hey

hey i tried dling it but when i click the link its says internet exsplorer cannot be displayed **** lol so i googled the website and same thing is the site down or something?
Old 03/04/2010, 21:13   #37

Yeah sorry about that the internet had some issues in my country lol but It is back up now
Old 03/04/2010, 23:27   #38

YUP

all good ok i dled it then extrated it when i try to run it says *The application failed to initialive properly(0xc0000135). click ok to terminate the application* i deleted the whole winrar file then reinstalled any ideas to fix??
Old 03/04/2010, 23:43   #39

its great i love it easy to use. i just wish it worked on odawa caves with out time. maybe a time hack? but either way it saves the 5 min run bac there nice mega
Old 03/05/2010, 08:42   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by killadaho1 View Post
all good ok i dled it then extrated it when i try to run it says *The application failed to initialive properly(0xc0000135). click ok to terminate the application* i deleted the whole winrar file then reinstalled any ideas to fix??
Try installing the Mircrosoft .net framework.... or running as administrator.

As for time hack its simple to do as has been stated on another post just die when time runs out.
Old 03/05/2010, 22:49   #41

ok kool

k ill try that thx!! C: now i no this is off topic and all but something ive been wondering about with 12sky hacks that u can buy the program lets u speed hack idk if any1 really noes about this but it speeds up the whole game and if u use ce=cheat engine to slow it back down it makes u look like ur going normal but all ur time and buffs are going to the speed of the ce so with the speed of the 12sky speed program slowed back down the game is going .07 speed with ce but ur going normal speed was wondering if this is possible with 12sky2?
Old 03/06/2010, 07:43   #42

Prehaps i may look into it lol.
It should be possible to hook the sleep api and make it sleep for less time speeding the game up. Or some alternative

Currently looking into multi hit. So like multi hit is when you hit the monster/person/enemy once and it attacks it like 10 times without using a skill just mele hits :P.

May require code injection animation hack and a loop.
Old 03/06/2010, 08:09   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by killadaho1 View Post
k ill try that thx!! C: now i no this is off topic and all but something ive been wondering about with 12sky hacks that u can buy the program lets u speed hack idk if any1 really noes about this but it speeds up the whole game and if u use ce=cheat engine to slow it back down it makes u look like ur going normal but all ur time and buffs are going to the speed of the ce so with the speed of the 12sky speed program slowed back down the game is going .07 speed with ce but ur going normal speed was wondering if this is possible with 12sky2?
Cheat engines speedhack doesn't effect TS2 as far as I am aware.

And wow. This is surprising, you have only received a total of 4 thanks(minus mine) for this release!!!? Appalling!

Not like it effects anything, but ****, just hit the button anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2010, 12:38   #44

hm

ya i tried it with speed hack and it dosnt affect ts2 to make this hack i need is an all speed hack cuz since i use aio if i slow the game down i can just speed back up my move speed and attack speed and mutlie hack sounds pretty kool!! ok u have a qeustion with the map hack thingy at the bottom is there a way u to add more maps to that list? say like sg or odawa cave so if u have no mins left so u can just tele back there?
Old 03/07/2010, 00:16   #45

It has every map in the game in it.
But I am not sure about getting into them with no time.
I think it would still require the time to be up
Closed Thread