Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Limited Test of AFKGuy

Discussion on Free Limited Test of AFKGuy within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2010, 07:14   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
Thanks for the info. I know exactly how to fix this, i didn't account for Microsoft putting their PID in different keys in the registry, however I can fix that because I have windows 7 on my laptop. I'll see if I can google the registry key for microsoft 95/98.

Do you have an XP system to run it on until i fix this? I should have it fixed in a few hours tho.
It's fine, I'll wait for the fix, I have no immediate need for it, take your time.
Old 01/07/2010, 07:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
It's fine, I'll wait for the fix, I have no immediate need for it, take your time.
I found the problem. NT versions of windows store the product ID in a different subkey.

See the following addition to the initial install file

Code:
If (Registry.DoesKeyExist(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\ProductID")) then
PID = Registry.GetValue(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion", "ProductID", true);
else
PID = Registry.GetValue(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "Software\\Microsoft\\Windows NT\\CurrentVersion", "ProductID", true);
end
PID is used later obviously.

Repacking files now I'll PM you with a new link in about 30 minutes.

Actually i must have sent the PM to the wrong person, dunno how. I meant to send that to tri407tiny. In anycase I've read some of your posts and you obviously know your stuff so I'll send you fixed copy anyway.

BTW in case your to lazy to read the End User License Agreement... NO UNPACKING/DECOMPILING/RECONSTRUCTING/REDISTRIBUTION/ETC ETC ETC
Old 01/07/2010, 21:28   #18

Ehh back, goigm tpo test today, hope it works, if it does ill vouch etc, hmm dotn worry i wont decompile it <.< not worth decompiling O.O (unless it has 1 hit hack XD)

-Testing
-tri

EDIT: Same error as Spare2, XD
Old 01/07/2010, 22:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Ehh back, goigm tpo test today, hope it works, if it does ill vouch etc, hmm dotn worry i wont decompile it <.< not worth decompiling O.O (unless it has 1 hit hack XD)

-Testing
-tri

EDIT: Same error as Spare2, XD
yea that time it was a typo in the installer. before it was i didn't even account for NT versions lol.

Should work now u can both download from the same location, use the same CD Key. Lemme know if u have any more issues.

BTW these issues are not related to the bot itself, just the copyright protection that im trying to get into place. Not that it would stop either of you LOL. But most people wont be able to get around it.

Sneak Peak on next update:
Next update will come with one executable that loads a GUI. The GUI lets you Open .reso (resolution) files and load them into the script. The .reso files contain data for PixelSearch locations. You can use the GUI to edit these locations and Submit them to the script LIVE while its running to test, and when your done you can save it to a .reso file. This means you can create resolutions that don't come in the presets folder, and later I'll have a utility on the website that you can upload them for others to use too. This would be done by a "works/dont work" rating system.

This is all going to be a small part of the AFKGuy Engine, so that later on when I've coded it to apply to any game people will be able to submit .reso files for different games.

Am I a genius or what? Its okay, u can say it :P:P:P
Old 01/07/2010, 23:48   #20

XD nice, i pmed you O.o
Old 01/08/2010, 00:39   #21

Actually, I have the full version, I am the one who e-mailed you about adding a EULA line. I'll test the new version later. I looks good so far.
Old 01/08/2010, 03:30   #22

I saw that you made your program with Auto HotKey

Just a little reminder from Auto HotKey software license:

"For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that
you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the
source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their
rights."

The terms they are refering too at the end can be find here:

You might want to add that link on your site to prevent any license terms breaking,
and you have to give your software source code to anyone who buy the software (i don't know if you already do).

Personally i think those terms are ****** and i'm not the kind of guy who would report you to GNU for license terms breaking but i just tough i would inform you incase somoene else want to.

You might want to recode your software in a real coding language like C++ that don't have those kind of terms.

Your program look great, nice to see poeple doing effort.
Old 01/08/2010, 03:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post

rights."

You might want to add that link on your site to prevent any license terms breaking,
and you have to give your software source code to anyone who buy the software (i don't know if you already do).

Personally i think those terms are ****** and i'm not the kind of guy who would report you to GNU for license terms breaking but i just tough i would inform you incase somoene else want to.

You might want to recode your software in a real coding language like C++ that don't have those kind of terms.

Wow, nice catch. I never knew AHK was under GNU public policy.
Old 01/08/2010, 09:37   #24

Quote:

rights."

no he did not use that program in his post he aid that he was learning it... ?
Old 01/08/2010, 15:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozurdaddy View Post
no he did not use that program in his post he aid that he was learning it... ?
On the screenshot he posted we can see his program is made with Auto HotKey
Old 01/08/2010, 16:17   #26

rights."

This refers to the AutoHotkey program itself. Meaning if I was to alter AutoHotkey and release a modified version (theres plenty out there), I would have to licence it under GPL. This does not refer to software created using the program.

If it did then millions of AutoHotkey/AutoIt programers would switch to another language.

Nice try.

And for those who are testing, please read the instructions carefully so you know how to fully use all the functions.

EXceprts from AutoHotkey:
Quote:
"To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid
anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights.
These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you
distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
rights."

We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and
(2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy,
distribute and/or modify the software.
You left out the first paragraph, without that paragraph the one you submitted is taken completely out of context.

For clarification. Anyone can use AutoHotkey to create software and sell/distribute that software under any license they want. However, anyone who modifies and redistributes AutoHotkey itself must do so under the GPL.

There are no programing languages that prohibited your licenseing activities. Non what so ever.

GPL definitions :

Quote:
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains
a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed
under the terms of this General Public License. The "Program", below,
refers to any such program or work, and a "work based on the Program"
means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law:
that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it,
either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another
language
. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in
the term "modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you".
All of this refers the the AutoHotkey program itself. Not what you create with it.
If anyone has comments regarding "derivative work", please read the wiki on it before commenting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derivative_work

I did all this research before I put money into this project like buying hosting/domain . Also it helps that my uncle is a lawyer.

Here is another AHK script for sale, use with Full Tilt Poker.
"full tilt table opener" - Google it
In fact AHK is common language for poker scripts (play automated in many rooms) and have been selling for a long time.

This is the same as if you purchased a copy of photoshop and sold what you made with it. The license for Adobe Photoshop has no bearing on what you create with Adobe Photoshop. The same goes for all licenses for all development utilities.

One other thing to note about licensing. You cannot legally sell Memory Hacks for Twelve Sky 2. Anything that alters the operation of the TS2 application is not legal for sale. This would include ALL type of hacks that do any thing that alter the operation of the program. (you can sell them but this requires alot of loophole research, and its wise to have a good lawyer if you do).

However, PixelSearch hacks ARE legal to sell, as long as they don't interfere or alter the operation of the TS2 application (or files to do with it). PixelSearch hacks like mine don't "Tap in" to the application, and literally could be used "as is" without the TS2 application (however it then would not operate as intended). In fact, the concept behind the coding in AFKGuy can be applied to any game/application. Therfor Aeriagames/Alt1 has no rights or protection against the use of AFKGuy, except for rules it may put on the players of TS2 regarding their accounts.

---------------------------------------------

EDIT: For those of u who is testing please read the instructions carefully. This is not a "one button" auto pill. You need to turn on Attack and Auto Pickup seperately, and you need to ajust your heal and attack sensitivity. Also make sure you load the right one for the Res u playin on. V2.01 has those all as external .reso files so u can make your own, not done with that yet tho.
Old 01/08/2010, 16:39   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Actually, I have the full version, I am the one who e-mailed you about adding a EULA line. I'll test the new version later. I looks good so far.
ok good to know that u so i dont have to email anymore updates that way LOL.

EDIT:
I found out what was causing the bug Tri407. When I added the ability to change the Keys for attack, pet food, buffs, etc I forgot to give them default values *DOH*.

Sorry for all the confusion here, I shoulda just gave you both the older copies but i wanted u to see the full functionality. Anyway I'll have that fixed and shipped out today.
Old 01/08/2010, 18:59   #28

Ok sorry didn't know that i never used Auto HotKey myself, nice to know that those terms don't apply to the application itself.

A little advice, if you use a native coding language like C++, Xtrap wouldn't detect your "bot" so it would work for mayn and all other version. Eventually it could be detected if your program get really popular and that XTrap add it to their list, but atleast it won't get directly detected like any program made with AutoIT and Auto HotKey.
Old 01/08/2010, 21:49   #29

Well ok i tested his program works great, i would totally buy it but heres what i have to say about the users
should be lvl 30+(works good really only in caves)
have ALOT of pills, (DUH!!)
have bad *** HP or armor,(easier grind way faster)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well all in all its good, i would buy it, (at the current price) i advise you to buy it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW:i will be gone, for about a week, got Some college things i have to handle (PSAT Score:1200!!!)
Old 01/08/2010, 22:01   #30

Quote:
Ok sorry didn't know that i never used Auto HotKey myself, nice to know that those terms don't apply to the application itself.

A little advice, if you use a native coding language like C++, Xtrap wouldn't detect your "bot" so it would work for mayn and all other version. Eventually it could be detected if your program get really popular and that XTrap add it to their list, but atleast it won't get directly detected like any program made with AutoIT and Auto HotKey.
Yes im fully aware that AeriaGames will eventually opt to use Xtrap if scripts like this become popular. When that happens I will have to learn C++ obviously. Then I'll simply translate the same functions in AFKGuy into a new bot. Not as easy as it sounds but you do what ya gotta do.

Ok spare2 and tri407tiny I fixed the bug there, and im sending you the latest version that has the resolution info in seperate files that you can edit. I apoligize for the issues, I'm new at GUIs and packaging. Also for a minute there I was highly confused with AHK when I started using includes instead of one huge file, then I ran into the problem of knowing where the auto execute section stops LOL. Had to rearrange a bunch of **** and create a seperate file for global variables. In the end tho I cut the total file size in half by eliminating several copies of the same code (used for dif rezes).

Anyway should be all good now tho, chek your PMs.
Closed Thread