Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIXED] zowex teleporter 1.3!

Discussion on [FIXED] zowex teleporter 1.3! within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIXED] zowex teleporter 1.3!

Should work this time.. sorry for last version probelm wasnt realy fixed. This time it is.

/ zowex
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2009, 09:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Nice. still haven't tried any of your teleporters but my friend says it works really well. awesome work.
Old 08/01/2009, 10:32   #3

Sad to say, bug, only in map teleportation works, map to map dosent
Old 08/01/2009, 15:17   #4

Testing! Updates full review soon.

So far I have seen the tiger teleporter fixed....and it almost got me ban I was so unprepared....haha good job though man.

The portal appears wherever you are standing and that ensures there will be no dc'ing and no missed chances....I wish you had warned me though lol i could most certainly gotten ban testing this thing. If someone saw me..I might still get ban...my A5 char man.

New Addition:
Portal location is now "Wherever you are at that very moment".

Requirements:
Can travel anywhere and anymap(with a preset hotspot) except maps that require Adept lvls or time based items.
Ex: Mystical Grounds(You must be atleast A1 and have time in MG or you will dc)

Instructions:....you should have figured that out by now lol

Very good program man it will be useful. Now I don't have to travel through an entire freakin map to get to Ghost Valley so thx.
Old 08/01/2009, 15:43   #5

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by
Old 08/01/2009, 16:25   #6

On map teleportation works with all clans for me. I tried to tele with the tiger clan but the teleport in the tiger area appears in the air somewhere. The snake and dragon clans teleport appears where we are standing but disconnects.
Old 08/01/2009, 20:23   #7

Hmm not sure what to say.. for me all seems to work perfectly fine. You need latest client update tho or the teleport will most sertanly not work. Perhaps you should delete the defult hotspots and make new ones aswell.
I would like for more ppl to comment if it work or not PLs.. and Sedning Thanks if you enjoy my work is worth alot to me. It actully is what keeps me going.. and update my teleports.. and creat new programs for you ppl. Just coming and download and leave not a single thank or comment.. is BS in my opinion. I know all toegethr more then 400 ppl seen my posts and only 3 thanks **** that so low.. so my advise to those that comes here and download ather ppls hard worked many hours of making TOOLS wihtout given any carrots. GIVE FEEDBACKS OR THANK YOU MSG TO US DEVELOPERS!! Or i and athers will for sure stop updating , creating new hacks .. cos we get nothing out of it!.. just wasted time from our lifes. Think about that next time you download our work!!
/zowex
Old 08/01/2009, 20:28   #8

LOL. that's how i felt when i released my trainer... i mean c'mon a trainer that can work for aeria and mayn? that's gotta be worth something.

i would give thanks but i haven't the time to check it out yet.
Old 08/01/2009, 21:27   #9

ehh Love it, striker foin it big haha
Old 08/01/2009, 22:33   #10

It doesn't disconnect you anymore after it injects itself. Is map 2 map teleportation working for you?

My client is up to date and fully patched. The map2map is working with the Tiger clan for sure. Shame my character is from the Snake
Old 08/02/2009, 09:47   #11

Just an FYI, you shouldn't have released this. There are dumb people teleporting into enemy cities that are getting caught the past few days. All using a teleport hack, so dont be surprised if they start looking for this, cuz its been causing a huge issue the past 2 days.

This is on shadeglow, so whoever the dragons are doing this, you're killing this hack.
Old 08/02/2009, 11:00   #12

And possibly future hacks. I mean c'mon this should be common sense... -.- supposed to use this in secret to get to training locations or something.
Old 08/02/2009, 13:30   #13

Wow, just tested and works perfectly. Setting up some useful hotspots atm for myself. Very interesting program. Many props to you man for being able to make something like this.

Also to those worried about getting caught by assuming other people can see the portal when your teleporting from one map to another. I highly doubt others can see that portal that appears it's probably client sided. I might have to open a muti later and test that out but I'm pretty sure only you can see it and not other people.
Old 08/02/2009, 13:56   #14

glad it works for you, but there are others out there who are just plain ignorant and port to other clans. -.- lmao
Old 08/02/2009, 14:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
glad it works for you, but there are others out there who are just plain ignorant and port to other clans. -.- lmao
Well yeah that's kind of stupid. Also I noticed it works so good I can save a spot inside a hourly battle map. Like lets say the spawn or the form, then teleport back to it even after the war is over and closed.

I think next war I might port to the form, while that's a very risky move though. Only do it for a fraction of a second, pretty sure it won't say someone is holding the form untill the gates drop so really no one should notice also doubt anyone will even see it seeing as in this form battle the map is fairly big and the form/middle of map is too far outta sight to see it from the spawn/gates. lol