Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12 SKY MAYN XTRAP BYPASS [SELLING]

Old 10/10/2013, 20:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Got any interest in making a bypass for hungames version? I'd be interested in buying one of those :O

Old 10/12/2013, 14:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
some auto pot ONLY for boss hunt, or mob freeze in Hungames would be great ( free... )
but i guess that will never happen , right ?

« NEW CHEAT ON 12SKY2ONLINE | [Realase] Hun Ts2 money service »

Similar Threads
Selling XTrap bypass *CHEAP*
06/09/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Title Says it. I have a VIP Bypass with all functions except aimbot, but its not working right now. When it works ill start selling it, it has chams and all. Its a lifetime VIP. and when it gets patched send me a message and i will give you a newer version, Probably with more features And a normal Bypass that would only let Cheat engine and old patched hacks work. So I'm Selling the VIP one for 10$ or for 10k ZP from prepaid card (Buy as a gift) The normal Bypass.. ill be selling it for...
I might release 12sky2 mayn xtrap bypass info
10/19/2010 - 12Sky2 - 31 Replies
This game is getting on my nerves along with some people on in. It is fairly easy to do and the dupe method is the same as on aeria. I might release it to the public, i pretty much dont care about this game anymore.
[Question]Mayn's Xtrap bypass or a short disable
09/07/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
How is it possible? I have been trying with Process Hacker, Sandboxie, couple of rootkits but I still didn't get the desired result. I can partially disable it but as i start to memory search TwelveSky2.exe, by the first few adress finds it closes. May it be possible that Xtrap still shuts it down due to too much memory usage caused by UCE? Thank you. P.S: Dcing the client before it perma DCS is not that difficult.