Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Find your own adresses + Working addresses

Discussion on [RELEASE]Find your own adresses + Working addresses within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]Tutorial-Find your own adresses for TwelveSky2

I know that maybe some of these are around here, some of them in recent topics but there are a lot of new people coming here asking questions, lazy people that is , and i decided to make small tut for some basic addresses and also to release some current working addresses which i also use.

Hope this will help every one who will read it, it is my first release of something, i want to thank all the people that posted the tut's i found around this forum that helped me find these addresses my self. I still have a lot to learn too so have fun with these.

Open Cheat Engine, click on small computer under "File" to find "Processes" and select TwelveSky2.exe to attach it.

Now to find addresses :

Attack Speed
  • Buff the skill that increases Elemental, Attack Damage and Attack Speed. Leave the Skill Mastery to 1.do not add more points to it.
  • In the "Value" box type 5 and search as [4 Bytes]
  • Now unequipp your weapon
  • Search again for value 0 as [4 Bytes]
  • Buff same skill again
  • Search again for value 5 as [4 Bytes]
  • Test each address shown on the left side with Green, by changing each one to a high number and freezing
  • Freeze and change to whatever Value you want once you find the right one.

Movement Speed

• Buff the skill that increases Dodge Rate and Movement Speed. Leave the Skill Mastery to 1. Do not add more points to it.
  • In the "Value" box type 5 and search as [4 Bytes]
  • Now unequipp your weapon
  • Search again for value 0 as [4 Bytes]
  • Buff same skill again.
  • Search again for value 5 as [4 Bytes]
  • Test each address shown on the left side with Green, by changing each one to a high number and freezing
  • Freeze and change to whatever Value you want once you find the right one.

Time Hack for premium zones like SOS/COD/LOD
  • In the "Value" box type your towns map number eg: 1 guan // 6 fujin // 11jin. Lets type 1 in the value box and search as [4 Bytes].
  • Now move to another map through Gate Master or with a teleport scroll.
  • Search again for the number of the map you are in now, lets say Saigo, Type in value box 37 (Saigo) and click "Next scan".
  • You will notice 3 addresses in Green on the left side list.(usually is the one in the middle)
  • Select them all and change each ones value with the number of your towns ( 1, 6 or 11 ) and see if the name of the map above the mini-map will change to your towns name. If so thats the right one.
  • Freeze it, and go to SOS or COD wait for the time to run out and you will remain inside the cave.

Removing Filter from chat ( so you can swear and curse you foes lol )
  • Attach Cheat Engine to TwelveSky2.exe
  • Click on "Memory View" button. This will open a new window.
  • Right Click in the middle of the Green address table and select "Search Memory".
  • In the blank box type "asshole" and hit "ok"
  • You will see now all the forbidden words in the game :P, scroll up untill you see this line [ 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 01 00 00 2E 63 30 6D ] ( on the right you will see [ ? c0m ] ( this means that you found the line )
  • Now click on the " 3F " and replace it with "00" (zero)
  • Close the Memory Viewer and go in game and curse the crap out of every one Lol.
  • GM Vision ( view other players level )
  • Attach CE to TwelveSky.exe
  • Search for your accounts password in [ Text ]
  • You will get 2 addresses, take the Green one in the cheat table
  • Right click on it and click "Browse this memory region " and you will get another window
  • Under the line where your password is written, go to the second line on the fifth row and change the "00" to let say "01" and you got GM Vision. To turn it Off put back "00" instead of "01"
. There are couple of "00" segments there which will give you gm vision, but the first one you find will do fine.

Now for lazy people : Add these addresses manually :
  • Attack Speed ------ 0056CCCC - Add as float and change the 0.3 value to 2.1
  • Move Speed ------ 011B2AD0 - Add as [ 4 Bytes ] Set 0 for normal speed and max 9999. If you use higher you wont be able to walk.
  • Auto Pill ------ 011B291C - Set this to 1 to auto pill, set it to 0 to stop.
  • HP recovery % ----- 011B2920 - Set value from 1 to 5, 1 = 10% recovery; 5 = 50% recovery
  • CHI recovery % ---- 011B2924 - Set value from 1 to 5, 1 = 10% recovery; 5 = 50% recovery
  • GM Vision ------ 011AAED8 - Set this to 1 to see other level above head, set to 0 to turn off
  • Filter removal ------ 005FA1F0 - This will be set to 319 so you wont be able to say nasty words, Set it to 0 and filter is off.

So none of the 46 viewers so far didn't find this useful ? Dam nice... I bet they went testing those addresses lol
Thanks
19 Users
Old 12/31/2011, 12:07   #2

* I'll try to make a tutorial for all the addresses, a video or something with pictures, a video would be better more explanatory, but i will do that tomorow, tonight is New Years eve and gonna go get drunk and ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2011, 23:16   #3

ive tried editng damage, luck and deadlies but i thnk its client sided right?
Old 01/01/2012, 02:58   #4

yea luck is server sided so is damage, damage includes dedlies too.
Old 01/02/2012, 21:32   #5

So none of the 46 viewers so far didn't find this useful ? Dam nice... I bet they went testing those addresses lol[/QUOTE]

bro i think u been around long anouth to understand from 46 ppl only 1 or2 when and try do tha actually adresses rest just using w.e u gave ))
Old 01/03/2012, 01:33   #6

you need a bypass for the attack speed :X
and i dont know how to get a bypass :X
Old 01/03/2012, 18:29   #7

yea well i think i use another way to find the attack speed, plus the value should be as float. i'm not feeling so well atm , but after i get better il post some new steps for attack speed
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 03:15   #8

woot ty
Old 01/05/2012, 03:37   #9

hey Acer, have you gotten 100% autopill to work yet?
Old 01/05/2012, 18:10   #10

Nope, didn't had time the past few days to work with CE to learn new stuff, il try look around in the tuts and posts maybe il learn how to do it
I started work again now so i don't have a lot of free time in my hands right now but if you wait bit more maybe ill succeed in the near future
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 18:55   #11

i tried all those tutorials but cant get that attack speed working besides adding it manually.. i did the first scan 5 and next scan 0 thingy.. but wen i tried to edit the two responding values nothng happens -.- sum1 tell me what am i doing wrong...
Old 01/06/2012, 19:05   #12

yea i realized that the attack tut is not working with that method , i just got back from work maybe in weekend ill do al the stuff i promised in other posts
Till then just add the address manually and enjoy it
Old 01/09/2012, 05:55   #13

wooo
cant wait till i can find out how to do attack speed on my own without me having to ask anyone
Old 01/15/2012, 15:17   #14

well no need now. wazapoo released his trainer again with new looks. go ahead and try it
Old 01/29/2012, 21:33   #15

attack speed works

change value to 3.8 that is max.

2.1 works with attack range distance
Thanks
1 User

Tags
attack, autopill, gm, move, speed