Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chracter Glitched on EVO

Discussion on Chracter Glitched on EVO within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chracter Glitched on EVO

ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd).

any help is greatly appreciated.

PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KinG-Bugged.jpg (195.1 KB, 43 views)
Old 02/28/2010, 14:09   #2

LOL
I doubt they have a solution for that.. Thay're going to have to check their DB and their Client..
Old 03/01/2010, 20:55   #3

We will be posting a Patch to fix this. Please post on are forums thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with open a chracter in the RSRO
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i try to open a char with name =eitai123 its not work i tried in hebrew its bot worked too so please some one can tell me how should i open?
Glitched monsters?
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I've noticed every so often, a monster takes a lot less damage than normal and doesn't give exp or weapon prof, and I was wondering if anyone knows what causes this? I've been told by some people that this is caused by the packets that botters send, but I didn't know what to believe, so I thought I'd ask here, because if anyone would know, you guys would =) +thanks to any useful answers.
edit chracter size
09/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies
scan your name.... find the address used for atk speed,fly hack blah blah... find the 80 3F below the FF FF FF's.... add 3F in byte then freeze it... change value to 65 really huge char and 61 for the smallest... you can choose any value frm 61 to 65.... have fun taking screenshots with your oversized char :D.... if anyone has already post this give credits to him ^_^http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo311/dankix 1/WTFNESS.jpg
glitched guards
09/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
somebody once posted that if u pk a guard and quickly have sumone who is rb spawn there guard right on the town guard that when the town guard re-spawns it will no longer attack. if i were to do this to both of the guards in MZ and some lvl 50 archer lured a dove there, would the guard attack and kill the dove or not?