Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apocalypse Online Zp Drops?

Discussion on Apocalypse Online Zp Drops? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: ZPdrops of the Apcalypse Online
Lower to 30 and wipe the server 5 17.86%
Lower to 30 dont wipe the server 1 3.57%
lower to 40 and wipe the server 2 7.14%
lower to 40 and dont wipe the server 2 7.14%
lower to 50 and wipe the server 5 17.86%
dont touch anything 17 60.71%
do them lower then 30 and wipe the server 4 14.29%
lower the exp rates while youre lowering the ZP drops 7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/28/2010, 12:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
guys like i said if people vote to make a wipe we will and to those are playing atm (while we have high rates) they will get a head start so its up to you guys to decide either we do a wipe or not... same as the lowering zps
i think maybe some ppl are just voting for no changes at all because what they would like to change isn't an option. so maybe the poll results won't really be acurate towards what ppl want
Old 02/28/2010, 12:52   #17

there is an option of lowering zps and not doing a wipe
Old 02/28/2010, 13:33   #18

So you want to lower the drops..... hmmm ok i'll talk with Nate about it.
Old 04/08/2010, 02:05   #19

what;s the site of that?
Old 05/01/2010, 18:42   #20

******* idiot..... learn how to advertise and MAYBE, just MAYBE you can get someone interested in your products...... epic fail.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PServer] Evolution Online aka Apocalypse Online
05/12/2012 - Zero - 170 Replies
As Co-Creator and coder for Evolution Online aka Apocalypse Online i would like to see how many of you guys would like to have the server back ( same as old server) just vote yes or no if u would like to be able to play on this server once again. I will try my best to bring this server up ASAP once we finish fixing some major problems and if we get enough people that want to play we will work on the server more and faster.
AION APOCALYPSE - Client 1.9 25x-35x Progressive XP/Drops/Kinah
07/06/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
AION APOCALYPSE - NOW LIVE! New Server, Great development team, maaanny features working. Come help us grow and enjoy the game to it's fullest! To connect: -Register here: http://www.aionapocalypse.com/accountreg/ -put this in your 1.9 Aion client folder http://www.aionapocalypse.com/downloads/AAFull.ra r
Apocalypse Online is returning!
07/02/2010 - Zero - 12 Replies
This is it guys me and Nate have decided to bring the server back up now that im back. the server will have tons new features, items levels, objectives and more! We are currently working on updating all the files. Stay tuned for more updates to come if you would like to stay in touch with the owners add my msn [email protected]. be sure to check Epvp for release and updates! Thanks all ---Apocalypse Owners Nate and Jay --Head PM Beso -Official staff: Cryo, Fallen Don't miss...
[Update] Apocalypse Online
11/04/2009 - Zero - 16 Replies
Hey i would like to release an Update on Apocalypse Online Server! Old Features: Level Exp: 20x Offline TQ works: 100% Great Drops: 1380 Zp Codes (This will be awarded to your bag once the monster is killed...you dont have to stop killing to right click a box any more) Space Missions work !!!! Skills work after OfflineTQ PK Event: Starts every Tuesday at 23:00 GMT.