Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UnleashZo

Discussion on UnleashZo within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool UnleashZo

We have a new website for our server....

We also added a few more games to our belt.. we now have

ZO
Unleash 2 servers (CO)
Eden(EO)
Flyff
Lineage2 (coming up)

We have ongoing events for players.WE have just opened Zo.

Try your luck on any of the games and feel free to add suggestions on our forums for ways to improve the game.

Thanks for reading.
Linky time:
Welcome to the Frontpage

we also provide vps hosting.these are real servers not a home computer with home internet.stop on by and take a look.we are also looking for staff on all these servers.If interested goto the website and goto forums and post.goodluck and have a nice day. and enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2010, 05:49   #2

hahahahahaha ANOTHER server.
Old 02/23/2010, 09:45   #3

More the merrier, still holding out for Evo. ZO & AZO.
Old 02/23/2010, 20:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
More the merrier, still holding out for Evo. ZO & AZO.
site looks like **** >_> (tell its good but poorly built) im at school atm so i cant have a test done to see if its ligit or not. probally a fake for zero/other games dont know but if they want more people they can add a home page seprate to each game and list rates, special features,news updates, and staff team.
Old 02/24/2010, 14:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
site looks like crap >_> (tell its good but poorly built) im at school atm so i cant have a test done to see if its ligit or not. probally a fake for zero/other games dont know but if they want more people they can add a home page seprate to each game and list rates, special features,news updates, and staff team.
Either A) your just trying to jump up your posts or B) you just dont like us..lol

Either case is The site is fine, You must not have registered to take advantage of the chat function, nor check any of the games that we currently host. Or checked any of the links to show rates for each game.

This isnt a pissing contest, we have games we like to play and work on, We provide them to people. Why on earth would we post for a game we dont host? Either way, Maybe someones done it in the past.

Currently we host quite a few games including Zero for our people.

The new site has been up since the 18th and here are some of the stats, were no joke.

Site Usage

Visits

Pageviews

Pages/Visit

* 39.24%
Bounce Rate

* 00:03:05
Avg. Time on Site

* 56.97%
% New Visits

This doesnt mean sqat to some people, But for only a weeks worth of data (7days) from the new site I would say its not doing too bad, or Fake.

Not to mention were already getting warnings from the Server on Flood Attacks to try to bring our servers down. Unfortunately for these select few the servers reacted and let us know about the attack.

These are SERVERS, in a Cabinet hosted at a IT company with a dedicated business connection. We are adults, that pay for you to play, we accept donations But by no means do the donations cover the expense of these servers.

So, to reiterate WE PAY THE BILLS so you can play a game you like for nada, nothing, zero, zip, zilch, BOOM (cleanup on isle BOOM).

Constructive Criticism is appreciated But flaming is more for the Kids trying to have the best server please direct flames to them, we just want to have a fun server.

And yes even you bladeofdark can come on and we wouldnt treat ya any different.
Old 02/24/2010, 16:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnu View Post
Either A) your just trying to jump up your posts or B) you just dont like us..lol

Either case is The site is fine, You must not have registered to take advantage of the chat function, nor check any of the games that we currently host. Or checked any of the links to show rates for each game.

This isnt a pissing contest, we have games we like to play and work on, We provide them to people. Why on earth would we post for a game we dont host? Either way, Maybe someones done it in the past.

The new site has been up since the 18th and here are some of the stats, were no joke.

Site Usage

Visits

Pageviews

Pages/Visit

* 39.24%
Bounce Rate

Avg. Time on Site

* 56.97%
% New Visits

This doesnt mean sqat to some people, But for only a weeks worth of data (7days) from the new site I would say its not doing too bad, or Fake.

Not to mention were already getting warnings from the Server on Flood Attacks to try to bring our servers down. Unfortunately for these select few the servers reacted and let us know about the attack.

These are SERVERS, in a Cabinet hosted at a IT company with a dedicated business connection. We are adults, that pay for you to play, we accept donations But by no means do the donations cover the expense of these servers.

So, to reiterate WE PAY THE BILLS so you can play a game you like for nada, nothing, zero, zip, zilch, BOOM (cleanup on isle BOOM).

Constructive Criticism is appreciated But flaming is more for the Kids trying to have the best server please direct flames to them, we just want to have a fun server.

well played... well played...
im might check the game
keep the good work and spirit up
Old 02/24/2010, 19:19   #7

Quote:

Site Usage

Visits

Pageviews

Pages/Visit

* 39.24%
Bounce Rate

Avg. Time on Site

* 56.97%
% New Visits

i could care less how meny posts i have and another thing, im on a school computer any downloading of any game or non school related meterial will end my computer use policy. i dont hate you or any one on your team. i say this every time a (new) group of people make a zero server. like the last one i say the same. she showed me prouff the server existed and i know some of the active players so i told them i was sorry and i ment no harm. not to be disrespectfull but your site shows lack of information even if it is (real). it shows server status but it was a bit hard to reed. if any thing i was trying to help you by having you add a bit more information on your site. nother thing please list what versions are tested and recomened for the patch because some people are not a smart as others and will not download a million client version.(i did not tempt to look at the download page so if you currently have this information do not pay attenchen to this)
Old 02/25/2010, 00:38   #8

One thing I have learned over the past 20 years of gaming, People dont read anything, they want to know if the server is up, and if they have an issue how to fix it. That is why the top things are the server status and the Chat (for registered users). The difference between our stuff and other servers is we dont only handle ZERO. Thats why if you want to know more you would either have to A Register and ask on the chat or B click the link for the game page. But I do thank you for the insight.

On the clients, Zero we havent done huge client modifications yet, But we do plan on it like with the other games, for this reason, we cant really provide people with what version to use (other then the basic one that everyone starts with) We will be using the autopatcher for any patches to the client. SO really to benefit from our work, people would have to use the autopatcher. We dont want to push people into playing our server, with patches, But we do like being different and making improved clients.

You did bring up a good point though. I know how it is coming from one server to another and to tell you the truth I dont think any of our servers have a bigpatch(ie if you already have a client and want to play our server use this "" patch). So I will work on adding those on the clients we do have edits on.
Old 02/25/2010, 01:07   #9

Quote:
One thing I have learned over the past 20 years of gaming, People dont read anything, they want to know if the server is up, and if they have an issue how to fix it. That is why the top things are the server status and the Chat (for registered users). The difference between our stuff and other servers is we dont only handle ZERO. Thats why if you want to know more you would either have to A Register and ask on the chat or B click the link for the game page. But I do thank you for the insight.

On the clients, Zero we havent done huge client modifications yet, But we do plan on it like with the other games, for this reason, we cant really provide people with what version to use (other then the basic one that everyone starts with) We will be using the autopatcher for any patches to the client. SO really to benefit from our work, people would have to use the autopatcher. We dont want to push people into playing our server, with patches, But we do like being different and making improved clients.

You did bring up a good point though. I know how it is coming from one server to another and to tell you the truth I dont think any of our servers have a bigpatch(ie if you already have a client and want to play our server use this "" patch). So I will work on adding those on the clients we do have edits on.
i clicked the page and only got "patch" and "client" or some thing like that no home or any thing so yea.
Old 02/25/2010, 11:25   #10

The Main site is the home for all the games. And from what you have said you clicked on FlyFF (thats the only one with those options). And either you clicked the menu item on the left side or put your mouse over the drop down across the top.

I cant stress this enough, People want to know a couple things coming on a site for games. Where is it, Is it up, I have a problem who can help.

We dont write a huge review of the games we run, no reason for it, these people are there for a game, they know how to play the game, and they just want to register, make sure the server is up, and if they cant find something get help. I have went and looked at a few of the sites on here, alot of good things I seen. But were geared towards the games (plural), dont want to keep them on the website for 20 mins reading about all th work we did, or how vanilla the server is or any of that. Get on Lvl up, kill something and call it a day.

I used to post all kinds of stuff on the websites and in forums, in game, and on chat, and then get mad cause people kept asking about it. Now its in the forums, or ask on chat, Simple.

If people wont read it to begin with, you can post the knowledge of the world and nobody will know.

(if you clicked the menu on the left and seen the client and patch for flyff all it took was a scroll of the lil mouse to see info about the server unless of course the GM in charge of that server hasnt posted them yet. Flyff I know we are still trying to find good prices for the cash shop items, its a rather new server - But that is irrelevant here.)
Old 02/25/2010, 20:27   #11

Quote:
The Main site is the home for all the games. And from what you have said you clicked on FlyFF (thats the only one with those options). And either you clicked the menu item on the left side or put your mouse over the drop down across the top.

I cant stress this enough, People want to know a couple things coming on a site for games. Where is it, Is it up, I have a problem who can help.

We dont write a huge review of the games we run, no reason for it, these people are there for a game, they know how to play the game, and they just want to register, make sure the server is up, and if they cant find something get help. I have went and looked at a few of the sites on here, alot of good things I seen. But were geared towards the games (plural), dont want to keep them on the website for 20 mins reading about all th work we did, or how vanilla the server is or any of that. Get on Lvl up, kill something and call it a day.

I used to post all kinds of stuff on the websites and in forums, in game, and on chat, and then get mad cause people kept asking about it. Now its in the forums, or ask on chat, Simple.

If people wont read it to begin with, you can post the knowledge of the world and nobody will know.

(if you clicked the menu on the left and seen the client and patch for flyff all it took was a scroll of the lil mouse to see info about the server unless of course the GM in charge of that server hasnt posted them yet. Flyff I know we are still trying to find good prices for the cash shop items, its a rather new server - But that is irrelevant here.)
you are stressing "reed befor you type". you didnt even reed what i said. i never once said "i only looked at flyff". honestly i checked zero first then checked the rest of them so you cant really say i never checked any of them, and this is the "zero" section i could care less about flyff and i dont even like flyff. if you want to complain thats fine im not here to tell you how to run your game im just saying some "common" information would be nice "without" regeristing. in the zero section people are here to find servers better then the original so telling "zp drop" or "leveling rate" or even "custom items" can make players join. not all players just want "download and play" but people what to know what they are agreeing to. sure you maybe more experienced but you dont know the zero market. sure more then one game my have simular intrests but out of the 11 private servers i have tryed i think i know a bit about how they work and what people want consitering i have been a PM on 6 of them.

this may be a working private server but thos who are clueless will never join your server only people coming right off reg. like i said im not telling you how to run your game or site but for people that this stuff matters or people who never even herd of the game but like that name or seen some youtube videos, they need this.
Old 02/25/2010, 21:39   #12

Trying this server atm while Evo/apoc is fixing their issues. I must say it is a good server!
Old 02/25/2010, 22:24   #13

You need to work out some issues with this server, i can barely even play now, it was fine at first, but now when i log out i always end up in the offline training room, my skills constantly bug, exp recorders stopped working, and i keep warping all the time.
Old 02/25/2010, 23:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroc400 View Post
You need to work out some issues with this server, i can barely even play now, it was fine at first, but now when i log out i always end up in the offline training room, my skills constantly bug, exp recorders stopped working, and i keep warping all the time.
thats because you went to offline TG. every one who ever played a PS of Zero knows they never work.
Old 02/27/2010, 15:27   #15

I think you all on here that actually want to play this game should try this server, its great just a low population atm.