Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zp Drops?

Discussion on Zp Drops? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What Amoint Of Zp Drops You Would Like?
50-200 11 21.57%
200-450 4 7.84%
450-600 7 13.73%
600-800 5 9.80%
800-1000 4 7.84%
1000+ 20 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Zp Drops?

jsut wanted to hear from you guys about the zp drops that you are ok with..
its just a poll nothing releated to EvoGaming

Cryo/Skyline[PM]
Old 02/02/2010, 02:46   #2

Hey Cryo, Fallen says "I went berserk" and PKed you and him before leaving Apoc. Is this true?...cause I'm pretty sure I didn't seeing as I thought you were cool.
Old 02/02/2010, 03:09   #3

Wr3ck do u learn too Drop ANYTHING? Dang i couldn't care less but no someone HAS to BE RIGHT even if he isn't so just Shut Up AND STAY ON TOPIC!
Old 02/02/2010, 04:33   #4

I said 50-200 but id rather have like 20-50 tbh. It'll make people work for their gears instead of getting on the server for like 3 hours and having bombass equips.
Old 02/02/2010, 05:48   #5

I'd prefer 600-800, Now cryo...back to my question.
Old 02/02/2010, 06:42   #6

I voted for 50-200, On a side note you could do double xp/zp on the weekends but if it's 50-200 then when doubled it would be 100-400 which is kinda high. I'd say 20-50 would be much better, doubling it would give people small incentives to playing since 40-100 is still a decent amount.

You could farm low zps for maybe 4-6 hours at 20-50 zp rate an have enough for an ultra weapon, if you can make it too were you only get zp during overdrive skills that's even better.

You could even go as far to have a custom map that's only open once a week, 4 hours a day with monster that drop boo-coo zp, but you have to be Lv. 170 or higher to enter.
Old 02/02/2010, 10:38   #7

Guys i'd prefer 50-200.
Old 02/02/2010, 11:24   #8

tbh i think 50-200 is a tad too low cause on all the servers ive played on with that it eventually degraded into donators -> donators ruling -> everyone else quitting. maybe if u dont have donators but then server cant be supported well? (not sure) but this is what a lot of ppl went to pservers for, to get away from ppl who are just so far ahead it makes the game boring. at least with a higher drop rate every1 has the chance to be equal and so it becomes more about the fun. like last server i spent time doing the caps to 250 which took a good couple of days at the higher rate and that was quite a good time waster. with the drop rate at 50-200 the time it would take to get 250caps, max gear and mods just makes it lamost worth playing real. i think maybe the 200-450 might be good with occassional double/triple events or as suggested above, maps with higher rate, again like in the previous server, except maybe not bias towards melee greatsworders :P. making a lvl cap on it seems to suggest it's going to take a while to level, what rate are you guys putting at it? k thanks thats all from me now. this is all just my opinion i dont speak for any1 else, don't take this the wrong way.

see y'all there
Old 02/02/2010, 14:17   #9

First,who said that Nate has quit the server dude? he is still the owner of the server.

Secondly,we won't recruit a new pms maybe gms but not right now.
Old 02/02/2010, 14:30   #10

50-200..... makes making your gears much more worth it. having pwning **** works but up untill everyone else does too.
Old 02/02/2010, 16:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
I voted for 50-200, On a side note you could do double xp/zp on the weekends but if it's 50-200 then when doubled it would be 100-400 which is kinda high. I'd say 20-50 would be much better, doubling it would give people small incentives to playing since 40-100 is still a decent amount.

You could farm low zps for maybe 4-6 hours at 20-50 zp rate an have enough for an ultra weapon, if you can make it too were you only get zp during overdrive skills that's even better.

You could even go as far to have a custom map that's only open once a week, 4 hours a day with monster that drop boo-coo zp, but you have to be Lv. 170 or higher to enter.
someone who agrees with me! nice to see this. On a side note if you get lucky enough you shouldnt have to spend 4-6 hours farming for zp you could get lucky with a red star to get that ultra

I also believe that if it were 50-200 it would just be a stupid replica of CRAZYZO which is not what we want. Anything super high is rediculous go play CRAZYZO if you want that :/.

20-50 would be ideal because it makes people work for it and it not like its impossible to get zp like the real ZO servers. Anything higher then 200 is going to be lame IMO unless they raise the prices of Elites and stars in the shopping mall. The farming is a pain in the ass but working for your gears makes it much much more rewarding at the end.

TBH I would rather it be even lower but thats just me, id like to see 10-30 just because id like to see people use the booths to sell stuff and actually have it worth selling junk in the market. Honestly even if it were 1 zp and you kill 100 monsters thats 100 zp thats a decent amount and we all know 100 monsters goes by pretty damn fast. Don't just think about how easy its going to be to get gears for yourself you have to put in to perspective what parts of the game are going to be used and what parts are going to be useless. If you have too much zp there will be no helping each other out because everyone can just fend for themselves, this is an mmorpg right? If you have too much zp the market wont be worth it and it would become a crappy community. Too much ZP results in missions being pointless. Too much zp obsoletes the lottery. Too much Zp makes it impossible to catch up to players who play 24/7 and joined the server before you
Old 02/03/2010, 02:06   #12

Why does every one want low zps, grinding is the reason most people left zo.
Old 02/03/2010, 05:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2020 View Post
First,who said that Nate has quit the server dude? he is still the owner of the server.

Secondly,we won't recruit a new pms maybe gms but not right now.
thanks for clearing that up. i wasn't sure i heard rumors that he quit or handed it all over to jay or something.
Old 02/03/2010, 08:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr3ck View Post
Why does every one want low zps, grinding is the reason most people left zo.
No most people leave ZO and games alike because its impossible to be any good without having to spend over 500 dollars to be able to be at the top. I dont mind a grind as long as its fair enough for me or any other person to get there too(with a challenge). And also have you been on any of the servers for real ZO? There are a ton of people who still play it.

The point of a pserver would be to lower that stress and to have an equally even server for everyone to enjoy not just get on for 3 hours have everything in the game go out and face other people with the exact same gears and hope my gun goes off before theirs. That in my eyes is so pointless. I need to farm or I see no other point then to just mindlessly pvp'in. And yes in part ZO is mostly a pvp game but seriously, are you going to say that you are gonna get on or 3 hours say your done with equips and stay on a server thats basically strictly pk? Or would you rather go out and hunt with your friends and make zps together and then help them out while they help you? Or is that not a good enough motive. A strict pvp community is asking for drama, I can see it now ZOMG YOU SUCK YOU CANT EVEN HIT ME, ZOMG YOU ARE SO WEAK, ZOMG I HAVE UBER LEET SKILLS YOU CANT BEAT ME. Of course this will happen anyway, but atleast not as much.

In part what im saying is that a lower rate server with a lower zp drop turns into a tight net community, everyone should help each other and trades becomes more valuable. It's like this too on the real ZO only thing is you cant really help other people with ZP because its YOUR money coming out of your pocket, unless you noob grind for elites and sell those for like 2 zp lol and that just makes it even harder to just give away zp. Thats how I see it, I mean unless nobody here really cares.
Old 02/03/2010, 11:20   #15

for those who wish high rates...... you make it sound like the private servers are gonna be just as hard and slow as real zo. when apoc was up, it took me near a week to get all ultra 2 soc +12 blah blah blah gears, max my lvl, max my rbs, max my caps, and when the lvl cap was boosted to 250, it took me a near 2-4 days to max 3 of my units. thats proof right there how stupid high rates are, whats the point if its all dam near handed out to you and you dont do any real work for it? ya, its gonna be slightly slow..... but i dont see it going to be any were near as slow as real zo.