Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zp Drops?

Discussion on Zp Drops? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What Amoint Of Zp Drops You Would Like?
50-200 11 21.57%
200-450 4 7.84%
450-600 7 13.73%
600-800 5 9.80%
800-1000 4 7.84%
1000+ 20 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/03/2010, 14:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
No lightelf Jay is the co owner but he is hosting the server.
Old 02/03/2010, 15:32   #17

lol ya but 1000+ is better caz there will be atom cost 400.000k zp that what i think
Old 02/03/2010, 15:53   #18

for those of u dat want low zp rate(20-50) u do realize dat it will take over 3weeks maybe even a month to +12 1 single unit seeing as how it takes 250k just to make a +12 atom not including the 100k it takes to max out one pot mod out of 3 for each unit all together u will b full +12 with ur caps/mods n rbs in about 2months if ur a hardcore grinder...now do u really want to take dat long?? i think not...then wat about donaters once donation opens its done for those who cant donate...doesnt seem quite fair to those who cant they will just get left behind no chance of defending themselves...all im saying is low rate really wont work...=) but choose wateva u want n c for urselfs
Old 02/03/2010, 16:00   #19

alkaminz it's just a poll and the rates will be 750-1000 zp.
Old 02/03/2010, 16:51   #20

beso 750_ 1000 it will take aloot to dude .... you know stell cap upgrad and the model and aloot if the zp is 750-1000 >.<
Old 02/03/2010, 17:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamiz View Post
for those of u dat want low zp rate(20-50) u do realize dat it will take over 3weeks maybe even a month to +12 1 single unit seeing as how it takes 250k just to make a +12 atom not including the 100k it takes to max out one pot mod out of 3 for each unit all together u will b full +12 with ur caps/mods n rbs in about 2months if ur a hardcore grinder...now do u really want to take dat long?? i think not...then wat about donaters once donation opens its done for those who cant donate...doesnt seem quite fair to those who cant they will just get left behind no chance of defending themselves...all im saying is low rate really wont work...=) but choose wateva u want n c for urselfs
better then getting it in 4 or 5 hours. You are still failing to see that once you have your gears the server is going to fail in popularity, Everyone is gonna get on and practically be the same. It will be so lame. No one will have the incentive to stay longer then a week. That's terrible!
Old 02/03/2010, 17:56   #22

aire0n is right.... everyone else makes it sound like the only goal is to max everything in the shortest amount of time, but what then? what do you do after that? pvp with other ppl equaly as powerful? for how long? the same amount of time you described that ppl would spend grinding? HIGHLY doubtful. hell to go from tq and needing months just to lvl from 180-181 to lvling from simple weeks from 180-181+ well, i would say thats a dam relief.

and about the example of the donators against non donators.... firstly, thats always a problem, and secondly.... about competition, look at crazyzo.... high rates + donators = donators pwn. the difference is what exactly?
Old 02/03/2010, 19:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr3ck View Post
Hey Cryo, Fallen says "I went berserk" and PKed you and him before leaving Apoc. Is this true?...cause I'm pretty sure I didn't seeing as I thought you were cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos1254 View Post
Wr3ck do u learn too Drop ANYTHING? Dang i couldn't care less but no someone HAS to BE RIGHT even if he isn't so just Shut Up AND STAY ON TOPIC!
No, i dont remember, and just stop fıghtıng. you two wıll play the game even though people thınk wreck messed some stuff up but i already forgot those.

for the zp drops, i was thınkıng ıf the zp drops were low, should we make some ıtems ın the zp mall cheaper?
Old 02/03/2010, 19:19   #24

I voted for 1000+... Less farming more PvPing.
Old 02/03/2010, 19:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
No, i dont remember, and just stop fıghtıng. you two wıll play the game even though people thınk wreck messed some stuff up but i already forgot those.

for the zp drops, i was thınkıng ıf the zp drops were low, should we make some ıtems ın the zp mall cheaper?
Im not much for coding and stuff like that. but instead of making all the stuff in the zp shop cheaper.. why not just drop more zps per box?
Old 02/03/2010, 19:28   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by luceon View Post
aire0n is right.... everyone else makes it sound like the only goal is to max everything in the shortest amount of time, but what then? what do you do after that? pvp with other ppl equaly as powerful? for how long? the same amount of time you described that ppl would spend grinding? HIGHLY doubtful. hell to go from tq and needing months just to lvl from 180-181 to lvling from simple weeks from 180-181+ well, i would say thats a dam relief.

and about the example of the donators against non donators.... firstly, thats always a problem, and secondly.... about competition, look at crazyzo.... high rates + donators = donators pwn. the difference is what exactly?
yeah look at crazy zo and their donations list.. LOOK at it. Its something you can get in 2 weeks of playing and beat the donators if you know how to use core aux right. most important thing right there... Its not the donators at crazyzo its the friends of the GMs ( like MOST p servers are ruined) the chars with 80 perf def chips in their cabin. CrazyZO has a very fair donation list (items you can obtain with decent amount of play on a p server) but corrupt GMs.
Old 02/03/2010, 20:20   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aire0n View Post
better then getting it in 4 or 5 hours. You are still failing to see that once you have your gears the server is going to fail in popularity, Everyone is gonna get on and practically be the same. It will be so lame. No one will have the incentive to stay longer then a week. That's terrible!
the only way anybody is getting it done in 4-5hrs is if rates were at 10k im not saying making the drops at 1k or something cause dats 2 ez...to me 100-200 is fair enough over a week n less then a month to b fully prep...n believe me ALOT of ppl have been waiting on this server im sure no one will leave
Old 02/04/2010, 03:45   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamiz View Post
the only way anybody is getting it done in 4-5hrs is if rates were at 10k im not saying making the drops at 1k or something cause dats 2 ez...to me 100-200 is fair enough over a week n less then a month to b fully prep...n believe me ALOT of ppl have been waiting on this server im sure no one will leave
Okay, so you give this server a month to die out, glad to hear it.

Thats basically what you are saying without saying it lol.

Full gears after a month = pvp like hell = get boring = quit.

The only reason why the real ZO has people playing is because its a challenge and if you achieve something it actually means something. Especially if you been playing for 4 or 5 years without spending cash for zp.

Sigh, I fear that anyone who wants high zp is looking for a quick fix for high level pvp. Long term high rates = fail. The value of pvp'ing with high level gear and looking cool on a high rate is that as valuable as pvp'ing at level 1. Pointless. If you really want a server to prosper and grow you need to make it challenging so that people WANT to donate. If you make it so that you HAVE to donate then its terrible. You want people to donate because they want to be at the top but also knowing that others can catch them if they arent careful. Lots of conquer online Private servers follow this method. You can be pretty badass without donating and still pwn. Make a server challenging, fun and adaptable for everyone, that is your best bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
If you want it a little challenging id say keep it low and raise the prices in the mall of elites and stars.
Everything else can remain the same. You just want it to be a decent challenge for gears. Remember you can always have an open beta for the server, and have people test things out before you decide on a firm choice on how the server should be.
Old 02/04/2010, 06:38   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by luceon View Post
um actually when i played this server b4 there was no donators at all. it also had a fairly high drop rate like 450-ish i think and a bit more in the event map for melee greatsword players. the server was fun even with high rates as the lvl cap was 250 as was the cap level. and the drop rate depends on the price of the zp mall as sugested b4. making things cheaper is just like having a higher drop rate so why bother with that? might be interesting to have +8 atoms in the shop though :P. all the low drop rate server i played on degraded very quickly into donator rule or friend of gm/pm rule.
Old 02/04/2010, 07:12   #30

alkaminz friends or not friends we don't give out items like them and if someone did he will lose his rank.