Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A warning!

Discussion on A warning! within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
Exclamation A warning!

look you guys out there who are hosting or plan on hosting zero servers
I have released pleanty of files for both the client and server that I had accumulated over time for you guys to use.

and some things myself other people released to guide or help you

some of you I would even help if you just asked.... others have already burned that bridge.
I am looking forward to seeing more cool things here and maybe eventually people sharing ideas other than myself and a handful of veterans.

now having said that .... be warned I guard what I build on my own server and I make sure no one else takes it as I had to fight very hard or pay a lot even to be able to have or use most of it.
if you intend on hosting a server or you are currently hosting a server and it has any small part of what is mine... then I will make very sure that those things are removed...forcefully if neccessary.

so please handle your server development without something from my server client site system or network.... or it will be difficult for everyone involved as well as pushing me to take time away from my own development to deal with added drama.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
He didn't steal one bit from TQ *****. Don't you just love people like this that rage for no reason. Jeroen. Take it from a person who idle hates more than anyone in this world. What i know is idle has worked his *** off for a good 5-6 years to get where he is today. All what he did on his servers is HIS. And you don't advertise another server on this thread you moron he was making a clear warning for people that steal his work and say that they claim they did it all. Whats his is his and he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. I'll make sure that the owner of outcast sees this post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2015, 11:29   #3

elite*gold: 540
you are obviously attempting to make an enemy of that server for me. Ill go ahead and oblige you then since you decided to spam my server and email with the same **** youre spewing here.
up until you opened your mouth to make them a threat to me they were being ignored.

as for these accusations youre attempting to make I will happily take full credit for banning that account... and I would do it again too.
that account being a staff account for a player who lives in holland and being logged in by another players in egypt and the phillipines as well as vietnam. if you didnt want your staff account banned you shouldnt have shared it with half the server, if u were on one of those ips and didnt want your ip banned you shouldnt have been attempting to login a staff account from somewhere other than where it was from.

this just like when you tried to spam my support tickets, is my only response
feel free to continue spamming this post then as you are only doing me the favor of making sure everyone else sees this warning by keeping it at the top of the thread list with posts that will probably be deleted soon for breaking the rules anyways... thank you for that
as far as making a threat of another server in all of my posts you have to realize by now that I am not going to be too worried about it as such matters can be easily dealt with, removing said threat from the equation
Old 12/23/2015, 17:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
you are obviously attempting to make an enemy of that server for me. Ill go ahead and oblige you then since you decided to spam my server and email with the same crap youre spewing here.
up until you opened your mouth to make them a threat to me they were being ignored.

as for these accusations youre attempting to make I will happily take full credit for banning that account... and I would do it again too.
that account being a staff account for a player who lives in holland and being logged in by another players in egypt and the phillipines as well as vietnam. if you didnt want your staff account banned you shouldnt have shared it with half the server, if u were on one of those ips and didnt want your ip banned you shouldnt have been attempting to login a staff account from somewhere other than where it was from.

this just like when you tried to spam my support tickets, is my only response
feel free to continue spamming this post then as you are only doing me the favor of making sure everyone else sees this warning by keeping it at the top of the thread list with posts that will probably be deleted soon for breaking the rules anyways... thank you for that
as far as making a threat of another server in all of my posts you have to realize by now that I am not going to be too worried about it as such matters can be easily dealt with, removing said threat from the equation
Please do not make us an enemy for something we are not contributing to.

This person has no right to boast our server in a flaming comment.

We do not wish to have any altercations with you.

We do not use your files as we can get them on our own.
Old 12/28/2015, 04:06   #5
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
#closed

If there's anything you want to add, just hit me up.
Closed Thread