Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Apocalypse Online Extreme!

Discussion on [Release] Apocalypse Online Extreme! within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/18/2010, 11:00   #151

elite*gold: 0
Glad to hear it Jay keep it up man.
Old 01/19/2010, 07:34   #152

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
im not sure but it might be lower a bit from the previous server
xD really? cause it was a 3x when server died and also had massive lvling problems. can't it just be like 5x with extra exp pots such as nate's 35x one? that way it's at least possible to lvl past 180 lol. also did you guys do anything about the hangar bug? how u cant get ur extra arms out after ur go past 187.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PServer] Evolution Online aka Apocalypse Online
05/12/2012 - Zero - 170 Replies
As Co-Creator and coder for Evolution Online aka Apocalypse Online i would like to see how many of you guys would like to have the server back ( same as old server) just vote yes or no if u would like to be able to play on this server once again. I will try my best to bring this server up ASAP once we finish fixing some major problems and if we get enough people that want to play we will work on the server more and faster.
[Release] New Server Apocalypse Online!
08/13/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 99 Replies
Hello all of Elitepvper's.... I Want to Release my Server its called Apocalypse Online! Website: Apocalypse Online What Feature's you get in this Server! Level Exp: 20x Offline TQ works: 100% Great Drops: 1380 Zp Codes (This will be awarded to your bag once the monster is killed...you dont have to stop killing to right click a box any more)
[Release] Apocalypse Online |Beta|
07/22/2010 - Zero - 98 Replies
I Would like to let all know Apocalypse Online will be released. We will be adding vote stands wher you vote for Aps. Vote every 6 hours earn 80.00k Aps for each vote every 6 hours. We plan to get the accounts in and get the voting system done. Hope to see you all in the Game. Server is now open ready to be loged in enjoy! Apocalypse Staff Team Website: Apocalypse Online We are a Company so we have are legal rights to are game.
Apocalypse Online is returning!
07/02/2010 - Zero - 12 Replies
This is it guys me and Nate have decided to bring the server back up now that im back. the server will have tons new features, items levels, objectives and more! We are currently working on updating all the files. Stay tuned for more updates to come if you would like to stay in touch with the owners add my msn [email protected]. be sure to check Epvp for release and updates! Thanks all ---Apocalypse Owners Nate and Jay --Head PM Beso -Official staff: Cryo, Fallen Don't miss...
Apocalypse Online Zp Drops?
05/01/2010 - Zero - 19 Replies
just vote what you want about he dp drops YOU CAN CHOOSE MULTIPLE CHOISES Guys If there is a wipe then the players who played the server before the wipe will get a head start!!!