Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leap attack lvler

Discussion on Leap attack lvler within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leap attack lvler

So this is my request and I have yet to find one that works right.
I want an auto clicker where i can right click on one spot then right click on another spot and repeat it.
this is because Leap attack wont let you use it while standing in the same spot anymore.

Anyhelp?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2009, 02:36   #2

yea this would really be useful
Old 10/14/2009, 03:26   #3

google klick0r
Old 10/14/2009, 08:51   #4

AutoClickerPro 2.5 works perfect for lvling the leap attack im not sure of the rules but its not freeware however a torrent search will get you it.

I had to find my own because people are oh so helpful lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
Use ToxicFog Lvler to Psn star Lvler Background!
05/18/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 31 Replies
Hello! i was thinking about toxic fog lvler... i know it use toxic fog in same cordinate evrytime. so i turned PK on and insted for Toxic fog in skill i took Psn Star then i took my noob next to my acc that i wanna lvl psn star with. and it work ! :D so: 1. Download a Auto ToxicFog lvler background 2. SIT on F1,turn on PK and Psn Star in skill
My Agbot is dont attack untill monster attack him
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I use Agbot and he is not attack untill monster come and attack him. after monster attack him he is starting to kill like 20 seconds and after again dont attack. how can I make him attack always?
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot