Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the project continues

Discussion on the project continues within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
the project continues

server start...
kernel init ok.
framework ok.
ProjectEO,Zero,ZO2,CT login succeed.
add info of server ProjectEO,Zero,ZO2,CT
ProjectEO,Zero,ZO2,CT login assure.

beta testing has begun on all of our newest project servers
msg me if you would like to join the beta test on any of these servers feel free to msg me privately .... (don't get offended if i do not respond)

all players in ProjectZero will be able to access projectEO without the need to make another account as soon as private testing is completed for final bug repairs
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the project continues
11/30/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
server start... kernel init ok. framework ok. ProjectEO login succeed. add info of server ProjectEO, ProjectEO login assure. projectEO V2 lolol :D just kidding beta testing has begun msg me for info on how to join (don't get offended if I do not respond) will update with more later ;)
CSV3 Continues development
05/31/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 41 Replies
Just thought I'd announce as of today, development on CSV3 has been started again. Currently ntL3fty and myself are working on upgrading the source to the newest version of Conquer, and we're probably going to prioritize working on and documenting the newer features in CO which the private server scene lacks information about (i.e. Auction, Chi, Subclasses, etc.) Everything's open source as before, and can be found here: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/conquerserver v3
[AD]AlterIWnet down, alterSolution continues!
04/15/2012 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
-
SV 1.15 Continues ...
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
My SV 1.15 (Master_Matti guide / Anastacia code) is still running fine. Just don't patch to 4352. To avoid autopatching, here are some tips: 1. Don't connect to internet yet (unplug internet connection) to bypass autopatching then connect internet back if Login screen of CO appears. 2. If you still have the copy of bugged autopatch.exe of 4349, replace your current autopatch.exe. This will prevent you from autopatching. Happy botting ... Cheers :D