Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Zero Private Servers.....

Discussion on [Question]Zero Private Servers..... within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What is the Awesome and Greatest Pserver?
War-Machine 6 46.15%
Krypton Mech Assault 3 23.08%
Alpha Online 3 23.08%
TechnoMachine 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Zero Private Servers.....

What is the awesome and the greatest private server for zero? Vote Vote Vote Vote!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]There's any working hack for metin private servers?
06/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Just wanna know if there's any hack working on metin private servers that work with file mc.exe or so. Already see many hacks made by banjo, gexx, tryed them but seems like they just work with Metin2.bin or Metin2Client.bin or so... i didnt see any hack for metin private servers that work with .exe process. So anyone knows some hack like that? :rolleyes:
Question About Private Servers
05/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Well i am really quite new with private server with 2moons and etc. I just have few question. 1) I have to download the real 2moons in Acclaim then apply the patches from the private server? 2)Which private server is currently working continuously fine and with a high popular amount of people? 3) Is the EXP rate good enough to reach lvl 100+ without any stress? Sorry for asking too many question, i am just new to this. I use to play 2moons in Acclaim but i quit at lvl 95 cauz of...
Question regarding any working private servers..
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok i need to know if there are any private servers left that are working...i need to run some tests that might lead to other topics ;) heres the things that i will need to work ?Must allow you to have a rb char (for reallotting points) ?Must have a tg map (for purposes of testing :D) plz give links or w.e. for servers that work and ill give you karma