Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Zo Devs

Discussion on For Zo Devs within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post For Zo Devs

Hey Guys...... I Will open anew server and i was looking for some pro coders who know realy how to code zero db (NO Fakers) so please If You Know Just PM me
P.S: I am Not Joking or just want to open server for 1 or 2 month I am Talking seriously So I hope I found What I Want
Old 11/27/2012, 21:46   #2

yorok you from egypet ?
Old 11/28/2012, 01:37   #3

egypet......, Lol seriously man !!
Old 11/28/2012, 14:08   #4

D
Old 11/29/2012, 02:36   #5

elite*gold: 540
lol talking to yourself thats creative you should have really avoided posting pictures of your database lol
Old 11/29/2012, 05:41   #6

False that is not his db its a fake. How do i know ? Because i am AvEnGeR#49 and i wrote my name that way only in omniwar and when wolfvane opened his server currently i write it Avenger#49 it aint his db
Old 11/29/2012, 05:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lol talking to yourself thats creative you should have really avoided posting pictures of your database lol
Lol ,vladrus is not yorok...... I know them both
Old 11/29/2012, 05:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by canady View Post
False that is not his db its a fake. How do i know ? Because i am AvEnGeR#49 and i wrote my name that way only in omniwar and when wolfvane opened his server currently i write it Avenger#49 it aint his db
Lol, I agree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medocooo View Post
Lol ,vladrus is not yorok...... I know them both
Yeah sure, I know vladrus well he Is scammer, and I do not know really why Thunder is working with you.
Old 11/29/2012, 08:01   #9

well good luck trying to get what ur lookin for as far as ur server
wasnt trying to imply anything other than mearly commenting on
the silly guy who put funny things in a screenshot for everyone
to see
Old 11/30/2012, 18:34   #10

Old 11/30/2012, 20:32   #11

lol you guys arent making progress by taking things from omniwar as well as pzero lol .. you need to make your own things and quit trying to scam and pretend so many different silly things..
you guys can do better than this YoRoK you yourself i know are better than this lol make your own server dont let these guys take u down with them
Old 12/01/2012, 07:38   #12

Quote:
lol you guys arent making progress by taking things from omniwar as well as pzero lol .. you need to make your own things and quit trying to scam and pretend so many different silly things..
you guys can do better than this YoRoK you yourself i know are better than this lol make your own server dont let these guys take u down with them
First I did not take anything from anyone before because I clearly have not done to open my own server before and I think that making a server on my own PC does not count
Secondly I am not pretending that I can Do those things, I am just looking for some people who can, and I have no connection with any person trying to convince people that I can
And I think you know this because we have talked about this before.
So I hope people who are trying to say things about me should stop it because I do not care.
I think I explained all the things about me now so I hope to focus on the main theme of the thread and to stop interfering in the affairs of others and I think thats For you vladrus or what ever you are
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 19:35   #13

lol i apologize for not putting the stupid post in quotes that was in response to and wasnt more clear this implies that you are working with them and that u added that and if that is not you then that is him trying to make it look like you are associated with them like i said in the post lol you may not want yourself associated with a team known for taking things from other developers... if you want to get support from those developers
[quote=vladrus10;19950413]
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 20:57   #14

1 word dude.. BURNED!!!!
Old 12/01/2012, 22:45   #15

Quote:
lol i apologize for not putting the stupid post in quotes that was in response to and wasnt more clear this implies that you are working with them and that u added that and if that is not you then that is him trying to make it look like you are associated with them like i said in the post lol you may not want yourself associated with a team known for taking things from other developers... if you want to get support from those developers
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladrus10 View Post
idlemonkey, Like I Have said Before I do not care for any one said that I Have Connection with him, and by the way what the hell is fallen zo ps Seriously I do not have any Idea about it, And for the silly pics that every body putting it about me lol i can make one now with your name, So I expect not to speak on this topic ****** again