Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Thruster

Discussion on Unlimited Thruster within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited Thruster

I was exploring around the Zero INI folder. I did some editing and I found something nice.

I found a way to enable unlimited thruster.

Steps:
1.First go to your Zero Online directory
2.Second, go into your "ini" folder.
3.Third, find the fine called... "ThrusterSpend.ini"
4.Fourth, open it with notepad, or whatever program used to edit the ini file.
5.Fifth, there will be numbers like this...

"34 23 294 02 34 34 28" < That is just an example.

All you have to simple do is erase all of those numbers. Backspace them untill the file is completely empty.

Save the file, and run the game. Now when you thruster, the thruster gauge will never decrease.

I've been keeping this to myself for several months. ^_^ Enjoy.

Feel free to thank me or reply. I'm up for comments.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 03/08/2009, 18:58   #2

now u need to find a way to get unli. power energy and DF XD
Old 03/09/2009, 20:09   #3

lol how simple, didn't think taht it really works, but it works fine lol
Old 03/09/2009, 21:02   #4

Yeah it is. There's lots of things you can edit in the ini folder. I actually screwed around with some of the PlayerHP and PlayerExp or Exp.dats in the ini folder. I actually messed some stuff up, resulting in becoming 180 level. XD. Or that's what it said, it said I reached my max level. Though I knew it was just corrupted.

If you happen to find addresses via a cheating engine, I guarantee you'll find something with ThrusterSpend, how much it spends, how fast it spends, or even how far you can jump. Or how fast you jump.

Notice if you run your mouse over the thruster guage, there will be a number/value, telling you how much thruster you have left. If you thruster around and run your mouse over that gauge, you'll notice the number doesn't change at all.
Old 03/20/2009, 19:38   #5

Its possible to get ZP's, XP or lvl up editing files ?
Old 03/24/2009, 18:24   #6

if it was possible, it would be client sided only.

Greets,
Grandalio
Old 03/28/2009, 13:48   #7

great
Old 03/28/2009, 13:49   #8

and this is i thing the easyiest way to change something in game
ur are good but how did u find that out? have u only tried to erease things? ^^
Old 03/28/2009, 16:20   #9

Try not to double post next time.

Well.. it sort of takes some common sense. For example.

If you see a file called UserProfile.

I has the name of your player and supposing "Stats"

If you edit them, of course, something may change.

Though thats for games that are not highly developed as Zero.

Zero Online is still in beta-stage, so I sort of expected it to leave out some flaws.

I didn't just erase things, I backed up the things I edited and tried some things out. It's always good to explore and experiment things.

Who knows, you might find this awesome HP Hack or something? Possibilities are endless.

For example, I saw this file in the Zero ini folder. A ini file that had information of blocking out names with:
GM
TQ
TQPoints
GameMaster
Admin

Names like that, If I were to erase that. Could I name a character Admin? Could be? I haven't tried it though. Now, I'm doing more advanced searches with Cheat Engine and packet editing.
Old 03/31/2009, 23:13   #10

what do you hav to change to make more exp
Old 04/01/2009, 02:25   #11

No longer working.
Old 04/06/2009, 01:40   #12

LevelEXP.dat may or may not control how much EXP you need to gain to level up, but it won't open in any readable with basic text editors, including notepad, TextPad, and the one that comes with Ubuntu.
Old 05/02/2009, 05:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticZ View Post
Try not to double post next time.

Well.. it sort of takes some common sense. For example.

If you see a file called UserProfile.

I has the name of your player and supposing "Stats"

If you edit them, of course, something may change.

Though thats for games that are not highly developed as Zero.

Zero Online is still in beta-stage, so I sort of expected it to leave out some flaws.

I didn't just erase things, I backed up the things I edited and tried some things out. It's always good to explore and experiment things.

Who knows, you might find this awesome HP Hack or something? Possibilities are endless.

For example, I saw this file in the Zero ini folder. A ini file that had information of blocking out names with:
GM
TQ
TQPoints
GameMaster
Admin

Names like that, If I were to erase that. Could I name a character Admin? Could be? I haven't tried it though. Now, I'm doing more advanced searches with Cheat Engine and packet editing.

hey, first off thanx for the ulimited thruster . secondly could u please name the .ini file which contains info about the blocked names? id like to try and see if it works with creating an admin. i cant find the file myself sorry.

thanx
Old 05/02/2009, 10:47   #14

it won't be impossible to change the ZPs showen in the process using cheat engine from 0 to 10 million but it won't be recorded in the database.. that means no store/shop/npc will read that you have the amount of the ZPs u added, so simply No way to hack ZPs without injecting TQ databases or finding a way to send fake IPN notification to recieve TQ Cards.. and even if u injected TQ databases you will end up with chksum to the Char zp... as long as it isn't colculated right your char will be bugged.
Old 05/02/2009, 10:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphY View Post
LevelEXP.dat may or may not control how much EXP you need to gain to level up, but it won't open in any readable with basic text editors, including notepad, TextPad, and the one that comes with Ubuntu.
Levexp.dat doesn't control the exp amount it controlls the EXP bars only... the real exp controller is in the database side... let me explain it in other words..

IF you increased the AMOUNT of required experince in the levexp.dat ... the database willl still be on 1000 for exmple...
lets say u set the required amount to 2000
when your exp bar reach 50% you will level... and if u lowered it to 500
your exp bar will be stucked at 99.9% tell you reach the required exp on your unit or pilot exp record at the database side then level so levexp.dat is nothing more than the guages controller.

On my private server what make peoples level at 20% of the bar is that.. iam using TQ levexp.dat in my patchs but the rates on the database lowered 5 times less than TQ rate's so lets say tq has the levexp.dat on 5000 but my server has it on 1000 so when u reach 20% of the TQ guage my server side reads it as a level cause it was audjested to 5x lower than TQ's requirements