Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZO commands and item codes

Discussion on ZO commands and item codes within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZO commands and item codes

Hello every one first off i would like to state i did not make theses codes i made a what i like to call a master command text it has over 8,000 codes for items and at the top the PM,GM commands.

All Credit goes to the people who worked hard to find theses codes i just put them all in one text file.

Glad to help if it did save time looking up alot of different commands.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Zero Master Codes.txt (286.9 KB, 124 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2012, 20:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalrasha View Post
Hello every one first off i would like to state i did not make theses codes i made a what i like to call a master command text it has over 8,000 codes for items and at the top the PM,GM commands.

All Credit goes to the people who worked hard to find theses codes i just put them all in one text file.

Glad to help if it did save time looking up alot of different commands.
...the end of that list showing itemid+name came from one of my dumps from one of my tools, however I do not recall ever posting that? Mind saying where you got it? If I did post it and just can't remember, don't mind me, but still would like a link to its origin.

Update: Nevermind, I found the OniAdmin (oni-gaming representative account) post of it from back when OmniWar was part of oni-gaming. Guess it was posted at some point, just nearly 2 years ago, can't blame me for not recalling that far back rofl. >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2012, 22:10   #3

with all due respect to you and the rest who put these to gather at the moment i can't recall the link but most of these was released by you and another guy with the PM/GM commands.
Old 03/28/2012, 22:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalrasha View Post
with all due respect to you and the rest who put these to gather at the moment i can't recall the link but most of these was released by you and another guy with the PM/GM commands.
Yeah, saw that, which is why I said nevermind no worries. Just had to dig back to 2010 to find it. ;p
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2012, 20:29   #5

lol thought it would be nice saving time hunting them down xD