Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Zero Online Clean Server Files

Discussion on [Request] Zero Online Clean Server Files within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Zero Online Clean Server Files

Hello everyone! Like most of you I am a fellow gamer except from the Eudemons community! I'm here today to ask if any one has some original non-edited Zero Online server files. If anyone does then please send me the links and hopefully soon I'll be able to contribute to the Zero Community. I'm hoping to be able to bring a Zero Private Server into play but I see a lot of competition over some minor things so hopefully some one will be kind enough to release some files to me so I can start working on a set of files for the whole Zero Community. And of course for self beneficial things as well.

Thank you all and have a nice day! ^^

I would also like to ask that if anyone here with some knowledge of Zero Online Private Servers would sort of take me under there wing a bit and teach me a few tricks here and there.
Old 03/16/2012, 19:13   #2

good luck man the files i got i had to reformat my pc :/
Old 03/17/2012, 08:24   #3

I'm assuming no one will be "giving" me any files. Lol
Old 03/17/2012, 13:41   #4

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
I'm assuming no one will be "giving" me any files. Lol
at this current point in time the only files most people will have is the ones they have put a lot of hard work into... and most people dont give something like that up for free.....

I will see what I can come up with for you but I make no promises,..
as the bulk of my time goes to my servers and their developement

good luck with your endevors
Old 03/17/2012, 16:04   #5

I don't care if they are original chinese server files I can deal with that, It's not a problem. Only other problem is a client to use. I don't mind making one but it's less a pain in the *** to find one some where else.
Old 03/17/2012, 18:02   #6

Why dont u just wait a while? Shadow said he will release OmniWars database.....That will be the most CLEAN server files u want
Old 03/17/2012, 18:49   #7

he did not say omniwars current db he will be releasing a clean db with the 190 items and weapons. basically its pre any major update db, that is what we discussed so the db wont have vip system, omnibank or any other BIG things. it will be more functional then any file out there.

lets just put it this way; its kinda like what revo db was for eo only better since revo is seriously ****** up db. i am sure Kalrasha knows what i mean lol.
this will basically be the start of the explosion of hundreds of useless servers with nothing added just what shadow left in the db, all of them will be the same just like eo section they are all the same only a handful (and still have fingers to count) of eo servers have anything different every single one i have seen all are the same bullshit all revo and zero will be the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2012, 23:26   #8

Well, yeah i meant omni's db...from what he said he would release just didnt go into details ....

Only people that would actually have a decent enough server (CLOSE) i said close will be (like) Omni...In sense of those systems >.<

and maybe not the BIG things
Old 03/18/2012, 05:27   #9

I'd prefer to do my own thing but I'm curious to how long it will be before he releases it.
Old 03/21/2012, 02:02   #10

Once again I'm just looking for some old server files and access to a client, If anyone comes across some with working links for a client and some server files please let me know, Thanks! ^^
Old 03/26/2012, 15:52   #11

finding files and finding clean files is another story like MizTenshi stated alot of server files has had alot of useless junk added into them.
but i have to agree it's nice to have just the basic server files no add-ons that way you can add your own stuff. there are alot of EO and CO servers look at them for ex-sample there are hundreds.
every one wants to make a server weather for fun or to make fast money.
me i prefer to get my server up and running with out donations it tends to help every one out in the end.
Old 07/18/2012, 22:46   #12

hi there people i am also looking for Serverfiles if u can send me a link or pm i will be more appreciated a serverfile that is free off bugs thats it can be any language np i can change it to make full english xDD