Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

will help you make your zero server

Discussion on will help you make your zero server within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
Smile will help you make your zero server

yes thats right folks I will help you set up your zero server completely and 100% free of charge either locally for you or on a vps

want to start a noob server cool hit me up

need to know how to get those pesky things working that are bugged cool hit me up

lets make ZERO AN ACTUAL PRIVATE SERVER COMMUNITY

Im sure this thread like all my others will be riddled with comments from shadow and the rest of his group

dont worry theyre in group therapy for anger issues and are just loud.... it will not change any support provided by me

Im looking forward to seeing many new servers here
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2012, 15:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Now that you got DMCA'd your going to release the same exact files that got you in that position in the first place?

***** is all i can say.
Old 03/05/2012, 17:10   #3

who said anything about releasing anything lol I just said i would help them set up their server /.... once again you speak before you understand
Old 03/12/2012, 08:04   #4

lol seems to happen alot on here but helping people that don't know what they are doing is a good thing.
Old 03/12/2012, 14:42   #5

lol he is a noob that steals everything from others his website is a template free for use..
his terms of services are fake since law doesnt allow illegal contents so how can they be in it?
also project gaming already exist that could bring him a dmca too maybe even have a visit to courtyard..
Old 03/12/2012, 16:05   #6

I havent stolen anything grow up lol this thread is for people who need help with their server not for throwing a tantrum about things you have no knowledge of...

lol I have made or purchased everything i use or have
Old 03/12/2012, 16:43   #7

Editing something isnt same as making something its more like changing credits to your name while someone else made it..

obvious your a noob that doesnt anything else as editing someone else his ****..
i didnt see you make a fully running server by your files..

Everyone can copy-paste **** your website already says enough..
Old 03/13/2012, 02:05   #8

lol i have a fully running server that I built up myself from broken files like everyone else thanks very much and its doing quite well lol and if you know what the template for my website looked like before i edited it you would see quite well that over 70% of it is my own work and there is nothing illegal about it....... that allows me to put my name on a template that I purchased... furthermore I dont see you offering any help to anyone by making these comments so politely again I ask you to take your argument somewhere else..

I am not a theif I have not stolen anything from anyone that has already been established your continued slandarizing of me and my server on threads that have nothing to do with "my" server is doing nothing but making you look foolish
Old 03/13/2012, 05:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lol i have a fully running server that I built up myself from broken files like everyone else thanks very much
so you DID steal the files?
Old 03/13/2012, 08:40   #10

what are you retarded? lol cute responding to a post with only a partial quote lol except the post youre responding to is right before it ... I repeat I did not steal anything lol... this is jsut a continued innept effort to slandarize me innefectively

actually considering I have the only files available now how many have stolen them from me?

as far as it goes though this thread is concerning people that need help with thier server... which doesnt involve any of that ... but solely questions and answers ..... have already helped some

feel free to message me in private if you guys have any questions and want to avoid these rude people
Old 03/13/2012, 09:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
what are you retarded? lol cute responding to a post with only a partial quote lol except the post youre responding to is right before it ... I repeat I did not steal anything lol... this is jsut a continued innept effort to slandarize me innefectively

actually considering I have the only files available now how many have stolen them from me?

as far as it goes though this thread is concerning people that need help with thier server... which doesnt involve any of that ... but solely questions and answers ..... have already helped some

feel free to message me in private if you guys have any questions and want to avoid these rude people
sorry little boy but a part of a post is all i need to make you look like a total noob LOL.

so your excuse for not stealing omnis files is because you got them from demon power and now you say you made them all your self? alright what ever you say. maybe you should start righting down your lies so you would remember them a bit easier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 14:55   #12

>.<
Old 03/13/2012, 16:41   #13

he got DMCA again lol..
Old 03/14/2012, 03:55   #14

nobody sent me a dmca ever actually lol just had a bad snowstorm where the webserver is lol you got your hopes up too soon

as far as any files that were in my database was given with permission from omni lol which is why it got no remark when he mentioned that on my release thread when you guys tried to call me a theif the first time......

only after every other attempt to get me to leave was exhausted did you people even bring up any mention of these files... which were removed long ago anyways as soon as I found they were causing an issue ....so can you guys grow up a little and quit trying to fight this losing battle with me because I am not going anywhere no matter how hard you guys try
Old 03/14/2012, 04:08   #15

Regardless you may have removed the files but ur still using a Omni itemtype.dat...... Omni-CAP-Upgrade ............................u just changed it to zero-CAP-Upgrade

along with anything else that said Omni- you hanged to zero-

idc that you are but dont say you removed it when u just edited