Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

will help you make your zero server

Discussion on will help you make your zero server within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/14/2012, 08:38   #16

elite*gold: 540
lol was asked to remove cannon portals and omni npcs by definition and they are quite removed thanks.... to be honest I really dont care what you particular people think lol

as far as anything else in there theyre quite redilly available.... also considering that shadow has now allowed people to use omni files I definately intend to make full use of that lol.... now politely I am asking again stop this petty banter as it really accomplishes nothing certainly not gonna get me to change anything more than I already have... and definately not going to discourage me from running my server have a nice day

btw thanks for your attempt to ruin this thread for other people but in all respects most people message me privately concerning their servers anyways so whatever
Old 03/14/2012, 12:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
we never gave you permission idle you just used them. the first time we were not happy with the fact it was being used and we told chaos more then once, we had said to remove the files and it was disregarded, both party's ( you and chaos)are in the wrong. taking it with out permission is not the same as giving permission, it does not matter chaos used them first with out asking permission, and you just bought the files from him. but anyways, just don't say you got permission because that is a lie. you still do not have permission but since omni is never returning, shadow is way to sick and i am way to busy with the real world/work/life to bother continuing this dispute.

just making it clear you never got permission and never will. shadow never did say he gave permission to everyone to use omni files or client he said he will release an edited version of files which will not have anything omni had no vip maps no vip system no omnibank no upgraded stuff items/weapons extended hanger, 255 overhaul, fusion models, modified physic unit ect.
the client will also not have anything omni it will just be compatible is all.
the files will have the 190items and weapons and not a broken hanger and many fixed bugs nothing more. it will be basics for a server to start and help them learn. also instructions on how to create things for themselves and create there own tools they would need.

if we decide to give someone the real omni files that is our business and so far no one will have the actual omni files.
Old 03/14/2012, 13:30   #18

wow dude your ******* people off left and right.
Old 03/14/2012, 14:33   #19

It's not that they care anymore about him using Omni files. its the fact that he says he has permission. and he doesn't. this goes back to the "MISINFORMATION" problem we had a while back..Now im not trying to start fights / flamewars / ect.

But if you are so good at coding and ****... why is there still Chinese messages everywhere?
Old 03/14/2012, 19:57   #20

I find it rather annoying regardless of him using those files that you are pawning on him when i think he has the only online running server in this moment , wouldn't you stop hating , Or maybe i understood it totally wrong , If so then please could anybody tell me if i am wrong ........
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 20:54   #21

To Alex06052: why does the conflict that they are having involve you and i was not hating just saying. and further more no one likes a smarta$$ that jumps into a chat just to start stuff, in the end it makes you look really stupid kid.

To MegaArcherZGX: dude stop trying to be smart it's not working so well for you.
and if this is about what i said you are a dumbsh## nothing i've said was to make either party mad or fight more. please think before getting in a fight or starting one

with that said ZO thread is here for help on ZO servers which he was offering regardless weather he stole files or not, and please will you kids grow up and stay out of matters that's not your own. MizTenshi and her team made the omni files and in the light has a right to be upset when something is stolen.
I'm Taking My Own Side
Old 03/14/2012, 21:06   #22

elite*gold: 540
lol yknow what at this point I dont really care what you guys got to say so whatever .. keep in mind yourselves that OMNI got its own dmca and was stealing its files to begin with.... now as it were you can give me permission to use my own files that I purchased or not that really doesnt matter to me .. because I will use them regardless

in any event it has little or no relevence in this thread as like kalrasha mentioned this thread is about helping people with their server not your defunct and no longer active server or its files
Old 03/14/2012, 22:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalrasha View Post

To MegaArcherZGX: dude stop trying to be smart it's not working so well for you.
and if this is about what i said you are a dumbsh## nothing i've said was to make either party mad or fight more. please think before getting in a fight or starting one
Sir , I thought i was clear when i typed my message , i don't know if it's you or just me failing to deliver my message , but i did not try to start a fight , i tried to close one , let me repeat it one more time in more "Clear" words ( I don't know why are you hating on idle , maybe he took those files or not , that is not my business , but IMO he has the only running server ATM , so you guys should back off a little bit ) .
Old 03/15/2012, 00:46   #24

Quote:
To Alex06052: why does the conflict that they are having involve you and i was not hating just saying. and further more no one likes a smarta$$ that jumps into a chat just to start stuff, in the end it makes you look really stupid kid.

with that said ZO thread is here for help on ZO servers which he was offering regardless weather he stole files or not, and please will you kids grow up and stay out of matters that's not your own. MizTenshi and her team made the omni files and in the light has a right to be upset when something is stolen.
I'm Taking My Own Side
I am NightHawk[DEV] I've helped Omni..
I was actually going to help you make your server since its Non-donation based which i really like >.<
(i still will if you lookin for some help.private message me if u want my email >.<)
Old 03/15/2012, 01:14   #25

Quote:

I'm Taking My Own Side
this noob has got it all back words LOL
Old 03/15/2012, 01:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
this noob has got it all back words LOL
Oh i didnt even read the last part of what he said about Miz's (team) =\
Old 03/15/2012, 07:44   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lol yknow what at this point I dont really care what you guys got to say so whatever .. keep in mind yourselves that OMNI got its own dmca and was stealing its files to begin with.... now as it were you can give me permission to use my own files that I purchased or not that really doesnt matter to me .. because I will use them regardless

in any event it has little or no relevence in this thread as like kalrasha mentioned this thread is about helping people with their server not your defunct and no longer active server or its files
omni did not shut down because of dmca, we shut down for other reasons. do not assume what you obviously do not know.

@Kalrasha Alex and blade both were part of our team. blade worked with weapon modeling, sculpting new unique weapons and such, Alex was training with shadow, he did assist shadow in few different things and did allot of testing.

@Alex06052 chewy ;p lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2012, 14:05   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizTenshi View Post
omni did not shut down because of dmca, we shut down for other reasons. do not assume what you obviously do not know.

@Kalrasha Alex and blade both were part of our team. blade worked with weapon modeling, sculpting new unique weapons and such, Alex was training with shadow, he did assist shadow in few different things and did allot of testing.

@Alex06052 chewy ;p lol
lol
Old 03/15/2012, 14:23   #29

lol

idlemonkey:

Total Accounts: 1
Total Characters: 1134
Server Status: Online <about to get DMCA from Netdragon/TQ, Project Gaming the real owners of the name..
Old 03/15/2012, 18:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1git4lx View Post
lol

idlemonkey:

Total Accounts: 1
Total Characters: 1134
Server Status: Online <about to get DMCA from Netdragon/TQ, Project Gaming the real owners of the name..
"About to"? Do you know something? Inside info? Wishful thinking? Idle threat?

Why is it that the Zero section always seems to be inundated with adolescent fighting?
What purpose does all this name calling, innuendo and fighting serve?