Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Translation

Discussion on Translation within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2013, 22:18   #16
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,623
Please don't bring up threads that are clearly outdated.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Translation
05/02/2010 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Could anyone please translate a tutorial just to clarify the set up for the 4story hack. I cannot understand what anything says or does. From there i can figure things out. Thanks in advance
need a translation
10/12/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
This is the only place i could thinks 2 come your guys her are awesome can anyone translate this for me if so Ty its supposed to be in german but i have no idea /* * * Plugin facut de ScaRba :D Comenzile sunt simple si le gastii pe eXtreamCS.ro */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc>
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...
Translation
06/22/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi, ich wollte mal fragen ob jemand weiß welches der Beiden besser funktioniert. Ich benutze zur Zeit das deutsche, aber gerade so Sachen wie die Stats der Waffen sind da zum Beispiel nicht übersetzt worden ... ist das im englischen vielleicht der Fall, weiß das jemand? ^_^ Escad
Need Translation
06/20/2006 - Main - 4 Replies
Well I was translating some text from German to English and most of it went pretty well with Google Translator :P but I got stuck on this little sentence and cannot figure out what it means: Mich haben sie auch nicht hereingelassen... (something with giving yourself credit?) Would help me greately if someone could translate that into English. Thanks