Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EGYWAR PServer Work On Last Zero Client(Full Egnlish)

Discussion on EGYWAR PServer Work On Last Zero Client(Full Egnlish) within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/25/2011, 03:25   #16

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Also Virus, a small note, I was only pulling the "fullpatch" at 20k/sec, it took quite awhile for a 5meg patch. I wouldn't go boasting 21mbit/sec speeds when they aren't there on the server, and the 2939 client link, well TQ is hosting that, it's far from fast for most.
my internet max speed is 80mbs , i never go below 19 using IDM unless it's a link hosted in china.
I was an Omni player for a while , i also played alpha zo way back, but yeah i play dragonica , sro , wolfteam, aion and my username was FireNova im not from just zo and dragonica section but many others as well , i just changed my username.

And im not a thread starter buddy with zeko , i don't even know him.
Old 04/25/2011, 05:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViƦuS View Post
my internet max speed is 80mbs , i never go below 19 using IDM unless it's a link hosted in china.
I was an Omni player for a while , i also played alpha zo way back, but yeah i play dragonica , sro , wolfteam, aion and my username was FireNova im not from just zo and dragonica section but many others as well , i just changed my username.

And im not a thread starter buddy with zeko , i don't even know him.
ok your point is?
Old 04/25/2011, 07:18   #18

agreed with blade, you never posted over here before, and all the sudden poof, a+ rep on a questionable server. Doesn't add up.
Old 04/25/2011, 11:56   #19

The Server Pwn Guyz You Realy Want to Join it ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 14:38   #20

I think you must be buddies with them too. Like one of the ppl on their team.
Old 04/25/2011, 17:14   #21

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
I think you must be buddies with them too. Like one of the ppl on their team.
To be honest i just think you guys are retards,I just enjoy this server, and i have posted in here before , when my username was FireNova while i was playing alpha zo years ago. I been waiting for a decent server since then partly why i +rep'd this server.

bob you obviously got a ****** internet connection if you had trouble downloading fullpatch.exe. Partly why your prob complaining.

I'm done chatting and bickering with you kids , your obviously to stupid to even talk to.
Old 04/25/2011, 17:46   #22

Quote:
To be honest i just think you guys are retards,I just enjoy this server, and i have posted in here before , when my username was FireNova while i was playing alpha zo years ago. I been waiting for a decent server since then partly why i +rep'd this server.

bob you obviously got a ****** internet connection if you had trouble downloading fullpatch.exe. Partly why your prob complaining.

I'm done chatting and bickering with you kids , your obviously to stupid to even talk to.
Yes, because a 100mbit connect must be poor. You're so transparent it's not even funny. Obviously you don't know who I am, which is what exposes who and what you are.

The only child here I see is you. Some years to go before you can hold any level of discussion worthy of adults.

Btw... EGYWAR is down.
Old 04/25/2011, 18:01   #23

Quote:

To be frank the ****** i am noticing is yourself. You have no idea who you are talking to, from the looks of it you have no idea of what you are even speaking of. the files they are using is what i released which has nothing out of the ordinary full of bugs which all the files released have, and you consider that good? the way are acting does lead me to believe your defending your buddy's server no one was actually insulting him we simply advise him of possible issues he will encounter soon as well as advice him to search for another better host, you little boy are a complete idiot.
Old 04/25/2011, 18:03   #24

i am a Player There and Many PPL Joined it it's realy Cool Server (now there are 38 Chars in 1 day) and You can Try it and You Will see
Old 04/25/2011, 18:07   #25

so is it up? cause from what we heard its down lol 30 players really
Total Accounts: 1312
Total Characters: 1020
and counting.
first day omni went up we had 100 players
all with out even advertising
Old 04/25/2011, 18:11   #26

From EGYWAR site,
Total Accounts: 38
Total Characters: 15
Server Status: OFFLINE

Looks like 15 characters, been up since yesterday, and not even online.

I guess no one bothered to read posts I made previously in other threads about the exe's being bugged and needing debugged edits.

Small note for Virus and BlackDemon0: OmniWar had over 2k accounts and around 1700 characters before the wipe in December. It has also been operating for well over a year. Can't really say that about any other server. But then, all of that would be common knowledge if you actually were involved in this section instead of new here from another.

The difference is we don't advertise everywhere like some servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 18:23   #27

Never was really big on Zo since Alpha ZO was alive and kicking , but i came back to this section, guess ill try omniwar seeing to how this is down.
Old 04/25/2011, 18:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmine View Post
Never was really big on Zo since Alpha ZO was alive and kicking , but i came back to this section, guess ill try omniwar seeing to how this is down.
Hope you enjoy it, and we welcome anyone else who wants to play at OmniWar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 18:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
Hope you enjoy it, and we welcome anyone else who wants to play at OmniWar.
Thanks.
sorry did a name change.
Old 04/25/2011, 19:20   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƉaƐmoƞ View Post
Thanks.
sorry did a name change.
np, did the same myself, have been meaning to for some time so the name is less confusing to people. ;p