Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sniper/rifle model

Discussion on sniper/rifle model within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/22/2011, 06:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
can u add me to i have something to telll
Old 04/22/2011, 07:22   #17

elite*gold: 0
you can all can just send me a PM on here. thats all you guys ever want is a email. what for? to hack? to steal? forget it if you want to talk to me pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Vorstellung]AI_AW Sniper Rifle
03/08/2011 - WarRock - 24 Replies
Hi Leute, Wenige von euch sind von der AI_AW(AbKzv. Accuracy International Arctic Warfare) begeistert, deshalb möchte ich sie euch etwas näher beibringen heute. Statistiken & Bild: http://warrock-sales.net/store/_img/products/smal l/DG07.jpgSchaden: 70%-90% Feuerrate: 0% Genauigkeit: 100% (später mehr) Rückschlag: 51%
[Vorstellung]AUG-Sniper Rifle
01/09/2011 - WarRock - 14 Replies
Die AUG ist eigentlich ein Sturmgewehr, welches über eine Vollautomatische Feuerung verfügt. Da sie über ein Scope (Zielfernrohr) verfügt, ist sie aber auch im Fernkampf sehr effektiv. Die AUG macht sehr viel Schaden, und ist daher nur ohne Fadenkreuz verfügbar. Aus diesem Grund ist sie auch für die Klasse Sniper bestimmt. Einsatz: Versugzweise wird die AUG im CQC (Close Quarter Combat) eingesetzt, aufgrund ihres hohen Schadens und der schnellern Feuerung. Als kleines Ziel...
Sniper,Rifle or Knife??
08/15/2010 - Soldier Front - 12 Replies
What will you choose SNIPER , RIFLE or KNIFE??
Sniper Rifle Fadenkreuz
06/25/2010 - Combat Arms - 22 Replies
Hey erstmal ;) Im Frantic 1.4 (bestimmt auch in vielen anderen Hacks), gab es die Funktion, ein Fadenkreuz (also anzuzeigen, wo man hinschießt, falls das stimmt) zu machen. Ich frage mich jetzt, ob man das auch als Mod machen könnte? Falls es einen solchen Thread bereits geben sollte, würde ich gerne den Link haben :P
[Question] For you what is the best Sniper Rifle and why?
03/01/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 17 Replies
What is the best sniper for you and why??????? Hey Guys im here to ask to you what is the best sniper for you and why. Note: There are no wrong answers here feel free to put your opinions and suggestions to me i'm free. Press thanks if you see this is usefull....For me it is the PSG-1 because cheap but i have Engraving Psg1 in my main account....PSG-1 is accurate and fAst RoF (Rate of Fire).....Please participate in answering the poll question for me this is usefull for those who want to...