Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apocalypse Zo

Discussion on Apocalypse Zo within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Apocalypse Zo

hi guys, just wondering if the owner of Apocalypse Zo is here an can whisper me or something, i have a few questions ..
Old 02/08/2011, 05:21   #2

What is it? if your wanting to ask if the servers gonna be up its not.
Old 02/08/2011, 09:01   #3

i wanted to make a server an have a apocs client. an wanted to use the name for my server... but wanted to ask first someone from the original apoc server if this is ok,
Old 02/08/2011, 09:04   #4

might not wanna, apoc server name has bad history
Old 02/08/2011, 15:03   #5

is it really that hard to think of some other name? i mean there hasnt been that many zero private servers to take up too many names sheesh.
Old 02/08/2011, 15:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luceon View Post
is it really that hard to think of some other name? i mean there hasnt been that many zero private servers to take up too many names sheesh.

Nah not at all but just too lazy to change the client an not sure how to flash decrypt the w1 an s1 files so was the easier option, as apoc server died wanted to ask them,
Old 02/08/2011, 16:34   #7

hmmm good point.... for now i shall not troll you for it. anyway, bobcake is right, apoc has a bad rep and most people might not notice its name has been placed under new management. dungeonmaster is co owner (or original owner, either way him and someone else worked on it together) and i guess he could 'bestow' to rights of the server name. if, and i mean IF, nate comes around a sees it i doubt he would be too happy. not like it matters much anyway *sigh* that loser.
Old 02/08/2011, 16:46   #8

Jay is the owner and i'm the co owner.

But the server was down all time because of Nate not Jay,and Jay tried to work on it but Nate was ignoring us.
Old 02/08/2011, 17:41   #9

huh jay told me he started the project and nate helped with hosting..... oh well i dont really care. i do know that nate was the loss cause on the issue (bad idea adding him to msn 0.o) and i was just responding on the subject of title issues, which was the question to start this.
Old 02/08/2011, 17:51   #10

Yeah,Nate was the hoster and owner too(Jay and Nate are the owners)
Old 02/08/2011, 17:54   #11

ahem, um thats what i originally said.... i just used dungeonmaster for jay because new people wouldn't know who jay is or nate. oh well, btw high beso. i havent heard from sky in awhile, whats up with him?

oh **** speaking of nate look who is on msn XD
Old 02/08/2011, 17:56   #12

the question was if the owner of Apocalypse Zo is here an can whisper me, which they have done...

does this forum have any mods here ?
if so can one close this thread now. got my answers and dont want it turning into a Apocalypse bashing thread ..
thx ..
Old 02/08/2011, 17:58   #13

kinda.... he walks by every now and then..... probably just to infract me cus i spam and troll, its fun. although i doubt he will close the thread. not unless it causes a real loud commotion.
Old 02/08/2011, 18:01   #14

Yeah,I haven't seen sky in a while.... and i don't know where he is lolz.

And yeah he is on msn now lolz. :P
Old 02/08/2011, 22:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
the question was if the owner of Apocalypse Zo is here an can whisper me, which they have done...

does this forum have any mods here ?
if so can one close this thread now. got my answers and dont want it turning into a Apocalypse bashing thread ..
thx ..
mods around when he got time he is the mod in a more active section as well. as for editing the name its not that hard get Flash Decompiler Trillix.