Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to recruit RAF

Discussion on Looking for someone to recruit RAF within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Looking for someone to recruit RAF

Hello,

Im looking for someone to recruit, in order to get the leveling boost, gametime and mount.
Im mostly interested in someone that has the time to speed level up multiple characters in dungeon runs

Thanks, waiting private messages!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] Recruit-each-other
12/10/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 3 Replies
I want to propose the idea of recruiting someone here for the game you play and as a return he recruits you for the game he plays, so: I will play your game for a while as a recruit of you. You will play my game for a while as a recruit of mine. In this case you can easily swap recruits with each other and earn the (recruiting) benefits of this in each game. If there is enough animo I will like to start a thread for that.
LF SOMEONE TO RECRUIT !!
04/17/2014 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hello im playing on Outland EU Alliance and im looking to recruit someone ! i've been playing WoW for quiet a while and have some experience it! i can give you some gold to help you with You buy the battlechest, i might be able to pay for MoP once we are lvling together! ( Maybe some playtime sometimes ) If you wanna play with me add me on skype :
Looking for someone to recruit me.
02/23/2014 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm looking for someone to recruit me. I want to lvl one 90 or more and a few lvl 60 char. I already have some gametime cards. You provide me a Battlechest key. If you can provide MoP, it's good, if you can't it's ok i will buy it. My skype : Burnyugo Thanks
Minitroopers recruit for recruit
11/12/2013 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Hello if u'll make recruit for me i'll make recuit for you MiniTroopers - Create your army! They're tiny, they're brutal and they're under your orders! just post names of you recruits and your link
Best way to recruit PGs
04/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
What'e the best way to recuit your same country PGs? What is your preferred way?