Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Of stable TBC repack

Discussion on Of stable TBC repack within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Of stable TBC repack

Engine know or have stable TBC working dungeons illidan scripted etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NWK repack
06/22/2013 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
anyone got the thing thet miss from nwk repack ?? i heard is a .dll , never seen it never heard of it , the thief and the skills from thief + 3rd job not working whitout it , :handsdown: i taken the repack and +the creepers and made one nice server whit reborn and areas , stuff , wings , pets form bouth repacks , all working fine , but not the thief skills and 3rd job , any one ?
Last repack
01/17/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys, where i can find last repack?
Arcaida Repack 1.3..? ممكن ملفات Arcaida Repack 1.3
11/16/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
HI Possible files Arcaida Repack 1.3 modern ـــــــ ـــــــ& #1600;ــــــ&# 1600;ــــــ السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ممكن ملفات Arcaida Repack 1.3 جديدة وحديثة
UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (aka Ramas Repack)
01/02/2008 - WoW Private Server - 16 Replies
This is the newes release by Team UWC: DL: FULL RAR: UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (Rapidshare) If you start the emu in the first time, you must type: .create_auctiondb .create_maildb .create_buybackdb