Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW 1.3.1 Greek server

Discussion on WoW 1.3.1 Greek server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
On Line GR 1.3.1 server
reg page
set reamlist 62.103.212.19

Have Fun!!
Thanks
1 User

« wow cp | WOW Server »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Greek Server
07/08/2012 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
Hi to all i am newbie here so i want if u want to help me about the Hacks in Metin2.I dont know good German.I play for the first time In metin2 Greece Server so many hacks will be worked in that server.Plz help me or send me to another site to buy them if u cant
WTF WITH THE GREEK SERVER??!
07/27/2010 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Eh guyz i'am paying 4story.gr 3.3 call to arms na dmy hacks not workingi have download everything but nothing yet can someone help me if u can find a 32bit hack becouse 1havent 64bit thx BOMASIR!! lol ia'm playing 4story... and (na dmy) wtf i'am saying soz for bad english plz PEME ASAP
Need bot for bnb c3(greek server) c3.bnb.gr
06/10/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
well the topic says everything just need the new token actually for this...any help would be apreciated..
Bot a Greek Server
02/18/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
As it shows none of you wizards managed to make a token of any other king of bot for this Greek private Server Noobwars c3. If you even manage to make a "working" bot for this one plz pm me or post your work here. You did it with BnB why cant you do it at this one too? The server uses L2player in order to connect so I suppose it will need a bypass or something. The server ip is : 212.251.31.10 i dont know the rest needed. I've posted in a couple more forums with bot experts and they...
For BnB Greek Server
09/07/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Πωλείται : Character?s 64 Level Silver Ranger 200 ευρώ 61 Level Sword Singer 150 ευρώ Armor?s Full Doom Plate Set + Doom Shield +3 65 ευρώ