Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tingle's Private World of Warcraft Server Tutorial

Discussion on Tingle's Private World of Warcraft Server Tutorial within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 02/02/2008, 01:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
I did download the scripts in 2.1.0 but it didnt give me 2005 or 2008 I tried again, did nothing, gave me same files and I dont see any other links in the three post that has a link to scripts 2005 and 2008.

Can you repost it or something because I keep using the link in 2.1.0 Moon++ Scripts and still only gives me 2003.
Old 02/02/2008, 02:35   #32

Ich schau mir das Ding mal an, könnte sehr interessant sein, wenn er so Bugfrei ist, wie du behauptest
Old 02/02/2008, 04:04   #33

Oh I think I should mention this, I cannot niether speak nor understand German, only English please
Old 02/02/2008, 09:32   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreaq View Post
Oh I think I should mention this, I cannot niether speak nor understand German, only English please
Same.. please speak english o.O thank you
Old 02/02/2008, 19:22   #35

hmm i was on number 9 and i did EVERYTHING else right and it all worked but then when i tried to start up ascent and logonserver.exe a pop-up comes up saying
"Access violation at address 10002593 in moduke 'LIBMYSQL.dll'. Read of address 00000000." and i tried to restart my computer but now that i have the popup wont stop and it comes every 5 seconds
Old 02/02/2008, 20:48   #36

Nevermind, I got the 2005 and 2008 scripts but I am having another problem, when I try to release then build solution for scripts 2008 its skips 5 and only 2 succeed and I want to know what can I do to fix that?

This is what happens: when I retried it said uptodate for the ones that succeeded.

------ Skipped Build: Project: MiscScripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
------ Skipped Build: Project: QuestScripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: ServerStatusPlugin, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: GossipScripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: SpellHandlers, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 2 up-to-date, 5 skipped ==========
Old 02/02/2008, 22:37   #37

Quote:
Nevermind, I got the 2005 and 2008 scripts but I am having another problem, when I try to release then build solution for scripts 2008 its skips 5 and only 2 succeed and I want to know what can I do to fix that?

This is what happens: when I retried it said uptodate for the ones that succeeded.

------ Skipped Build: Project: QuestScripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: ServerStatusPlugin, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: GossipScripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Skipped Build: Project: SpellHandlers, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Hmm im not 100% sure but i think its cos the Folder Icon that is to the RIGHT of Win32 it should not be "only" in the image it is "Race" yet i dun know how to change it, wait for tingle's reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8371 View Post
hmm i was on number 9 and i did EVERYTHING else right and it all worked but then when i tried to start up ascent and logonserver.exe a pop-up comes up saying
"Access violation at address 10002593 in moduke 'LIBMYSQL.dll'. Read of address 00000000." and i tried to restart my computer but now that i have the popup wont stop and it comes every 5 seconds
Same as me XD libmysql.dll is bugged for me *to Tingle* Please upload your libmysql.dll to here so we can have the correct file, or if im wrong and it's not libmysql.dll's fault tell us how to fix pls. (waits for Tingle's response)

P.S. i can not understand german English pls XD ty very much
Old 02/03/2008, 12:52   #38

Quote:

hmm i also had the same prooblem...pls help me to solve it....ty
Old 02/03/2008, 21:48   #39

either you havent installed mysql or redownload the folders
Old 02/03/2008, 21:56   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
either you havent installed mysql or redownload the folders
What do you mean? I downloaded MySQL from step 1 and what you mean by redownloading the folders?
Old 02/04/2008, 00:05   #41

Hi, Habe da auch n Problem mit schritt 7.0.0 Finde die ascent.config etc nicht....! stell ich mich zu bloed an? bitte um hilfe...! ach ja und erstmal n GAAAAAAAAAAANZ großes Dankeschön, fuer die mühe das alles zu Verfassen....!
Old 02/04/2008, 05:27   #42

Quote:
What do you mean? I downloaded MySQL from step 1 and what you mean by redownloading the folders?
he meant redownloading Ascent, NCDB and Moon++ the folders through Tortise and the export thingy
Old 02/04/2008, 08:44   #43

Erst mal Danke Tingle, wirklich sehr guter Guide
Ich arbeite mich gerade durch.
Bin atm bei "2.1.1 - Ascent Folder" und da ich Windows XP 64Bit verwende hatte ich da ein kleines Problem. Im Kontextmenü gab es den Eintrag "TurtoiseSVN" nicht. Das lag daran das ich die 32Bit Version des Programms installiert hatte. Mit der 64Bit Version funktioniert es.
Wollte das nur mal erwähnen. Du kannst ja eventl noch den Link zur 64Bit Version im Guide adden:

EDIT:
Step 6.2.0 is not working with Windows XP Pro 64Bit
I was reading Ascent Forums, there are some other users having the same problem that "MPQE.exe" can not find "SFmpq.dll". I downloaded the newer "xLogik DBC Extractor 1.1Beta" but I won't work too. So I logged in my old Windows XP Pro 32Bit and it worked fine.

to make things easier, here are the WoW2.3.3 enGB DBC-files:

pw: run32.dll
Download it, extract it and extract it in your "AscentSERVER" dir. Remember these files are the enGB Version.

EDIT2:
ok I'm stuck at 7.0.0 - these files files don't exist -.-

EDIT3:
ok I got it running (after 8hours or someting^^)
Old 02/04/2008, 11:18   #44

Quote:

regarding this...I tried to build all parts individually..ie forced each 1 to build and it worked....try that and c if it works for u...and can any1 gimme a database entry for shopping mall or portals at every main city pls....
Old 02/04/2008, 23:32   #45

I am having some trouble on step 7.0.0 with the file configs, I cant seem to find them or seem to open any file.

This is what I have

Can anyone help me? I looked for the configs that I am suppose to edit in my SERVER folder but cant find them.