Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy a lot of Arrows

Discussion on Buy a lot of Arrows within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy a lot of Arrows

Yo mates i saw a screenshot in a forum with a hunter, whos wearing 42.000 arrows. He said its a macro. Please post it here ^^
Old 03/16/2009, 21:31   #2

no questions -.-
Old 03/16/2009, 22:22   #3

Use Search Function, "Stack macro"

[no questions]

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Arrows und Bot ^^
08/23/2007 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
hey ho ~ also ich habe da mal so 2 fragen x) und zwar die erste ist :... ich habe dies hier gelesen Use a UCE for this. 1. Equip your arrows/bolts and look at the number on bottom left.
how do you get that arrows
08/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
how do you get that arrows like refind or unqice or elite or super pls tell me sorry for the bad english <hr>Append on Aug 13 2007, 17:20<hr> and do you that you olso can speed hack with cheat engine ??? i know how find i out by myself
dma and arrows?
03/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sory im noob at this but how would you go about reading arrows from the memory from a set offset?