Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Epic Release] WoW Emu Hacker (3.0.8a Compatible!)

Discussion on [Epic Release] WoW Emu Hacker (3.0.8a Compatible!) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Epic Release] WoW Emu Hacker (3.0.8a Compatible!)

Hello Epvpers,
Now is the day of the Re-Release of "Emu Hacker v5.0" (working with 3.0.8a)
The Hack has got all functions as in the old version.

Hunter Tracking : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to track things like hunters do.

Herbs/Minerals/Treasure : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to find herbs, Minerals, Treasure etc.

Speed Hack : There are different settings for speed as well as a "User Input" Mode which you can set your own.

Wall Climb On/Off : When Enabled this will allow you to Climb up Walls.

Fall Damage On/Off : Turns off Fall Damage.

Teleport to Plane : This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that.

Fly Mode : Lets you fly as if you where a GM with .fly mode on (like swimming in the air)

Levitate : Lets you Levitate you can go over water and you fall slower.

Normal : Default movement state (walking normal)

Gravity : Lets you alter the Gravity. This allows you to jump higher and so on etc. I Strongly suggest you use no fall damage with this as you might find your self suffering massive damage.

Teleport : You can add locations and select locations to teleport to. I Suggest you try and keep the teleports in between about half of the map to avoid possible problems.

* : Places the current Location in to the Teleport Box's.

Corpse : When dead it will teleport you to your corpse or try to.

Spirit : When dead it will teleport you to the spirit healer.

Allow Model Hacks : To use this, you must start WoWEmuHacker before you log-in and enable this feature. If your default char is not
The model which you are editing you can enable the feature before entering the realm. I strongly suggest enabling before
you log-in to avoid any client problems that might arise if it detects patch.mpq's it does not agree with.

No Clip : When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

P to P Teleport : This feature is for use in close range teleporting. You can setup 3 locations
by using the Defined hotkeys and then teleporting by using defined hotkeys
Main uses are for PVP or kiting.

Water Breathing : As the name says this option will allow you to breath underwater. This option also enables you to stay mounted in water.
You Might also find this option allows you to do some other things as well.

Controls :
List : Opens up the teleport list dialog box.

Select Process : Use this when you have started WoWEmuHacker
before starting wow to select the process. *Note: This is not needed if you are starting wow using the "Start WoW" Option*

Start WoW : Use this if you need to launch wow patched for Model Hacks/Edits. It will start the wow.exe you select and patch it before it starts up. Ideal for DBC type model edits.

Setup HotKeys : WoWEmuHacker allows you to setup hotkeys to do a wide array of things, and to control WEH options, from here you can setup your keys.

Help : As the name says it will display a help box with info such as posted above.

New Features Include:

Faction - Allows you to alter your faction and attack people of your race while you/they are pvp flagged or you can attack NPCs of your faction.

Rosetta Stone - As the name says it allows you to understand all languages.

Air Jump - This feature allows you to double jump / climb in the air or over objects using jump rather then flying etc. (Text from *********.com)

I waited a long time: But now its here:

DOWNLOAD :

Much Fun with this

Loferoth
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread