Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A cool little trick

Discussion on A cool little trick within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A cool little trick

Well, I'm pretty sure someones already posted how to trade soulbound items on 3.0.3-3.0.8 if not just reply to the topic saying so and I'll add a guide on how with pictures. Anyways here's what it is.

On the server I play the Death Knight rune enchant Rune of Razorfice or something like that uses the spellpower to determine how much extra damage is dealed. Now, if you trade your weapon to a death knight have them add that enchant and trade it back to you, and lets say you're a shaman or a druid, so you have decent spell power, I'm hitting 20k's already + an extra 4-5k ice damage which slows the enemy down, weakens them, and something else I forget just from what the enchant does. So, on my rogue I have the Ice enchant, executioneer enchant, and deadly poisen IX. When it comes down to it, it destroys. (Also the trinket Mark of conquest reads of bonus healing so if you have that wear it and wear spell gear I'm doing that on my rogue, and I'm healing 2-3k a hit and doing 4-5k ice damage extra per hit, which when it all adds up you're almost unbeatable if you're a good enough PvP)

Trading soulbound on 3.0.3-3.0.8

Equipment needed:

Any bag both players must have the same bag, and they must NOT be soulbound, I use a simple 6 slot bag from the bag vendor at ThunderBluff.

The player receiving the item must have this bag place in the SECOND bag slot (F11).

The player giving the item must have the bag in his inventory with a stackable item in the inventory, and an item he/she is willing to sacrifice (as in it may disappear or you partner will have it).

The giving player must also have at least 1G.

To start off with the giving player must Trade the other player.

After you have traded the player put the you bag up in the trade (the receiver just sits there and hits trade once the trade is over).

Now, shift click your stackable item "ok" or whatever it says then click on the bag in your inventory, it should turn back to a normal color.

Put this bag in your second bag slot (F11) and place the item you're sacrificing in the first slot of that bag.

Now place 1G in the trade.

Click trade (partner as well).

Now the giver should still have that bag open, now place the items in that bag that you wish to trade.

Once the giver is done log out, now the receiver must log out.

IMPORTANT

The receiver MUST log on before the giver OTHERWISE it will not work.

After the receiver is bag online check the bag you equiped the items should be inside that bag.

Now, here's some screen shots in chronological order..

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2009, 18:14   #2

i don't think the soulbound trade has been posted yet

+rep btw^^
Old 02/09/2009, 19:01   #3

Alright, I posted the soulbound trading guide. I hope I get feedback at least, because I know I don't think I explained it too well.
Old 02/10/2009, 18:31   #4

next time try it with search ('soulbound trade'). its rlly old.. older than wotlk..
the only thing is that a lot of server fixed it before they patched to 3.0.x, now its working again or still working.
also on the server that im playin on the giver can login back before the reciever and it will still works
Old 02/10/2009, 19:01   #5

That don't work on ****** Network.
Old 02/11/2009, 13:01   #6

@KingSchlins,

It works on ******-Network. But not on this way . Its still a little bit different.
Old 02/11/2009, 18:51   #7

Hmm.. Kalleno... tell some more =)
Old 02/12/2009, 11:41   #8

@Kalleno

Then tell me the way how that works, send me a privat message.
Thank you very much.

Dear KingSchlins
Old 02/13/2009, 16:35   #9

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
works on ******<, old& repost, only one copper needed, not 1 gold :P im using this since 5 month, atm to equip chars on lvl 80 wotlk server with naxx gear and t7, most of them havent ever been to naxx ^^
Old 02/14/2009, 18:39   #10

The Trade with SB Items works.