Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get unlimited "guardians" exploit

Discussion on Get unlimited "guardians" exploit within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get unlimited "guardians" exploit

Ok pplz u need to be lvl 60+ for this ****.

In shattrath go near A'dal and take the Quest from Khadgar that is standing right next to him. He will summon an elemental that's supposed to show you around but instead the summoned elemental becomes your "guardian". He deals around 45-50 dmg. Now just abandon the quest, and accept it again.. now u hav 2 guardians.. repeat until u get tired. This is good xploit for blizzlike servers cause u can run around with those elementals grining mobs like a mfr... and of course they can pwn other players. I've got 20 yesterday and checked their dmg in Terrokar... they dmg sums around 1.5-2k dmg per hit(they crit often)...
If u use portal, HS, flight master or get too far away(with ur mount) they will disappear.
It works on mangos, haven't tried it elsewhere.

Don't get caught
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2008, 18:19   #2

german pls
Old 12/28/2008, 22:47   #3

lol its pretty obvious when u start running around with 30 elementals LOL.
Old 12/28/2008, 23:25   #4

like to learn more about this
Old 12/29/2008, 15:09   #5

**** so this is what this was, Ive seen it before >.> but never knew how to do it thanks for the tip!
Old 12/29/2008, 21:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinsg View Post
Damn so this is what this was, Ive seen it before >.> but never knew how to do it thanks for the tip!
Same here. Thanks.
Old 12/30/2008, 09:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdeking View Post
lol its pretty obvious when u start running around with 30 elementals LOL.
They look like one, because your "pet" always follows you in a certain vector, but that's only when you walk when you start fighting it's game over man
Yesterday I attacked one of the npc's at the alliance battlemasters in shattrath(am horde)... it was hilarious because they killed all of them even though you cannot attack them
I know it's not some cool xploit I'm just posting my find.