Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wpe pro Lvl filter

Discussion on Wpe pro Lvl filter within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Wpe pro Lvl filter

well, i heard that there's a filter witch you can complete a quest again and again and you gain the same exp everytime ^^!

the problem is that i've been looking all over the net and i cant found it,
if any1 have it , can u post it here pls?
Old 10/15/2008, 22:49   #2

Can you read?!
NO QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Every day the same **** again :/

Edit: Sorry for doppelpost
Old 10/16/2008, 00:52   #3

Hey
Sure we have the filter, somewhere in our archivs, maybe posted from me.. but more than one year ago. This will not work anymore, fixed in all public free servers and versions of wow.
Next time open your eyes and look at the big red [no questions] tag. If you found it, you will not post a question in this section. Understood?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WPE Pro - Dupe Filter + Tutorial + Klassen Filter Download (3.3.3a & 3.3.5)
03/27/2012 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 165 Replies
WPE Pro - Dupe Filter + Tutorial + Klassen Filter Download (3.3.3a & 3.3.5) Hier stelle ich euch mal eine tolle Filter Sammlung für WPE rein. Warum ich das reinstelle? Weil ich das im Inet gefunden habe und vielen die Arbeit ersparen will was ich in der letzten Woche hier hatte und immer noch zu keinem Ziel gekommen bin. Das Packet ist Viren frei, habe es selber gepackt, ihr könnt gern nachprüfen weil ich weis nicht wie das funktioniert. Download: WPE Pro - Dupe Filter + Tutorial +...
Pet Filter or SRO-DB filter
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, In SRO-DB, there is no filter to grab elements only. And with a grab pet, it is full in 5 minutes and it wont grab gold anymore... So is there a way to grab only elements ? Thank you.
Pet filter help!
12/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i've dl the pet filter that i found around and i get this stupid problem : 1. my AV finds the cosPik.dll as an virus (i hit take no action) 2. when i try to run it it says: "The application failed to initialize properly..." what on earth should i do...i tryed everything :(
Bot filter
05/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hai. I'm wondering if i put everything to dont pick on the filter on the ISRO bot.. Would it still pick up money and SoS/Som/SoStar? thanks :)