Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Mind Control to get mounts

Discussion on Using Mind Control to get mounts within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using Mind Control to get mounts

like the other one ipostet before. mc the npc who sells mounts and then happy buying

genauso wie der andere den ich grade gepostet hab
den typ der mounts verkauft mindcontrollen und mount kaufen ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2008, 23:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Danke aber der is noch ÄLTER
Old 10/18/2008, 16:15   #3

elite*gold: -1200
geht das noch?
Old 10/18/2008, 17:06   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by deraffe View Post
geht das noch?
Maybe u try it ?

Neo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Using Mind Control to get flight points of the opposite faction
10/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
the title says pretty much everything. MC a flightmaster of the opposite faction to get the flightpoint (you'll want to take two priests with you, so each of them can get it) worked for my after spamming right click onto the controlled flight master of course, to fly to a enemy point, you will need a neutral point to start off. for example ratchet -> crossroads also auf deutsch noch mal: mitm priest den greifenmeister mindcontrollen und dann mit dem 2ten char den flugpunkt lernen
Wpe Mind Control Filter
06/14/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hi i dont know how i make a filter. but is it may possible that someone make a mind control filter. like make mind control able to cast on a boss. cause that would be kick ass cool:cool: i also got an idea to do the same with tame beast so you can tame boss like it could on mangos 1.12.1:cool:
1337 fun with mind control!
01/29/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
I was messing around with mind control when i spotted this: 1.Open WPE and make a filter with (search) Good spell like heal , (modify) With Mind Control. Here is my example: Search:28 02 (Abolish Disease) Modify:A0 2A (Mind Control) 2.Open up Wow Emu Hacker. 3.Go to WoW bla bla. 4.Go to a humanoid in town that is below lvl 60.Like the trainers. 5.Cast your "good spell" 6.Go to outdoors if the NPC is in a house.
Take control of flying mounts
05/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Ever wanted to control your griffon or wyvern? With this exploit, you can! Requirements: Large amounts of alcohol to get your character drunk. Doesn't matter what kind as long as it makes your character drunk and move in random directions. 1. Stand next to a flightmaster. 2. Drink until your character gets smashed to the point where instead of moving normally you move randomly. 3. Click on the flightmaster and pick a place to fly to.
Gnomish mind control cap trick
10/26/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Engineer only, gnomish mind control cap required. It's mentioned elswhere that the priest mind control spell can help you kamikazi enemies into guards. While this works to some extent, I've found the Cap works better in some cases. Heres why: If you cast the MC priest spell, you "posses" the target, and your screen switches to their view, allowing you to control them directly. You are still unable to force your target to attack the guards. This may be due to the fact that my priest is...