Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to Trade - Dupe any stackable items

Discussion on Willing to Trade - Dupe any stackable items within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Willing to Trade - Dupe any stackable items

Willing to trade hack to dupe any kind of stackable items. I make 5k gold in 5 minutes just duping sunmotes and selling to vendor. Sell materials to Jewelcrafters and Enchanters and so on, or have unlimited materials to yourself.

Will only trade if you have a working bug/hack that works in ascent 2.4.3 or else it aint yours and don't waste my time by begging. Would like damage or stat bugs to kill boss easily too
Old 10/04/2008, 12:43   #2

this exploit is well known so why you wanna trade it? you can see it in all other cheater forums
so please don't waste our time rofl
Old 10/05/2008, 09:32   #3

Received Thanks: 1,645
It is a New unpub Exploit with WPE
Old 10/05/2008, 13:09   #4

it's only here unpub ^^ everywhere else it's publik
Old 10/05/2008, 15:04   #5

if it is everywhere Public, so post it here for us...
Old 10/05/2008, 20:51   #6

Well hell. At least on my knowledge there ain't single working dmg bug on 2.4.3 on 2.4.2 you'd be able to stack stats untill you'd get 99% dodge, parry 100k health armor spelldmg etc... Only even slightly similiar bug that i'm aware of atm is that about every spell or effect stacks in current version of arcemu. so just spam dots untill you hit third line on boss and there after you'll be having about 50 wlock's curses, scorch, winterchill, hemorrhage etc on boss and it'll fasten your raid a bit.
Old 10/06/2008, 00:33   #7

you fail
it was public here 2 hours after it comes out in ds VIP section.

Closed Thread