Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG]How to get 0.00 atk speed on any class

Discussion on [BUG]How to get 0.00 atk speed on any class within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 10/20/2008, 22:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaStealth View Post
WoWBeez Has recenlty fixed this. is there no other way to get it?
Nop they fixed the paladin bug, so 0.00 speed bug is gone

PS:you can close this topic i think, fixed on every server i know.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies)
07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation. If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
WTB ANY CLASS LEVEL 100+ FOR LAST CHAOS ETERNIA!!!! ANY CLASS WTB WITH OR WITHOUT EQ
06/26/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says, however the account for sale must not be past like £40, paypal will do and middleman the account must not been under any suspicon or anything!!
ANybody Knows how to change class to another class
08/20/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I ve been wondering if a WA could wear a martial set or a wizard could wear battleset..Any one knows how to change class? ;)
Class change to TBC Class (bloodelf & Danei)
11/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 127 Replies
habe das hier vor kurzem mal im icq gesendet bekommen, hoffe das steht hier noch net ^^ es ist zwar buggy z.b. wenn ihr ein troll mit tatoos in der fratze habt usw aber man kann es durch aus usen. am besten neuen char machen und richtig einstellen :). Anleitung: ladet die datei runter in euer World of Warcraft\Data ordner und benennt sie in speech2.mpq um, dan einfach in wow einloggen wenn es ein stick wert ist bitte sticken :)