Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P Server Install ASCENT 4552 VERS 2.4.1

Discussion on P Server Install ASCENT 4552 VERS 2.4.1 within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P Server Install ASCENT 4552 VERS 2.4.1

Server Files :

Optional Mall :

MoonScript Core r395

Enjoy...btw optional mall if u want it u have to add it to ur database...that is all..

One more thing if u wont type in english ... ur comments will be ignored... as u see my tutorial is in english...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 18:32   #2

i have a problem

hi i download the server and when i press hide this and start server i get an error which says apache http server and Mysql database server dont work correctly . check whether other application use the important ports( 80 and 3306 ) and terminate them pls help
Old 05/21/2008, 04:50   #3

Hi ssl9 you did really good job. Thank u. I read your previous thread it helped me a lot to install private server. I tested on my PC and every thing was ok. 3 of us are Making Mongolian Private server and we are hoping to become next big Private server. So we found really good server. But the catch is it is FreeBSD. ALL of us n00bs in Linux. Can u make step by step Linux guide especially FreeBSD? I searched through google but it was not helpfull enough or maybe i can't understand. Please help hope i'll hear from you soon.
Old 05/21/2008, 11:15   #4

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilguun83 View Post
Hi ssl9 you did really good job. Thank u. I read your previous thread it helped me a lot to install private server. I tested on my PC and every thing was ok. 3 of us are Making Mongolian Private server and we are hoping to become next big Private server. So we found really good server. But the catch is it is FreeBSD. ALL of us n00bs in Linux. Can u make step by step Linux guide especially FreeBSD? I searched through google but it was not helpfull enough or maybe i can't understand. Please help hope i'll hear from you soon.
here u have >>>
Old 05/21/2008, 11:24   #5

Hey ssl9 thx for your reply. While i was waiting we did make our server. But all vendors don;t teach anything also it seems mangoos. Cause commands are mangoos. So what should i do next?
Unstall mangoos and install ascent or just fix?