Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Victory ruch Hax..

Discussion on Victory ruch Hax.. within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Victory ruch Hax..

ppl on wow scape.. they fix the Victory rush ^ Heroic Strike ... we must find new hack
Sry for 2 topic pls delete one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
50 Medals of Victory [NAGC]
07/07/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Does anyone know a easy way to get 50 medals of victory? I have another computer buts it's in a different room and I don't want to run back and forth 50 times. Any dual clients? Helpers?
YEA Victory No MORE GOLD BOTS
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 61 Replies
no more goldbots ... now you can play .... - New Bot Restriction System has been installed (When the current game client is not running properly, please reinstall new game client from Silkroad Online official website.) - New payment solution opened-Credit Card (VISA, MASTER)
Partial victory^^
02/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I`m not sure about the numbers of the private servers, but what I see that their number was drastically decreased, and so was the number of them as well. Ain`t it a bit better now that there are a lot less RetardCO Uzeeng Hamachi posts? This is a milestone in the war against the spam in this section xD
Victory rush Hax..
03/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
ppl on wow scape.. they fix the Victory rush ^ Heroic Strike ... :D we must find new hack :D
Victory Rush Bug
01/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Victory Rush (Warrior, level 62 trainable) Instantly attack the target causing (AP*35/100) damage. Can only be used within 15 seconds after you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor. Damage is based on your attack power. You currently can gain Victory Rush after killing a locks demon which do NOT yield exp or honor. Enjoy =)