Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helios-Empire 2.4.3

Discussion on Helios-Empire 2.4.3 within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Helios-Empire 2.4.3

a progressive TBC server
* Patch-by-patch progression.
* Balanced gameplay (no gear donation.)
* No custom content.
* Veteran staff.
* Stable realm.
* Recruit a Friend system.
* Hosted in the EU

[center]Here at Helios-Empire we strive to provide a gameplay as pure as possible considering Blizzard standards.
If you are looking to relive the glory days of the Burning Crusade, this is the best place to do so!

Rates: 3x blizzlike 5x when RAF 1x after level 58, Droprate is 1x Gold rate is 1x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Helios] WTB Char 100+ server Helios !!!!
01/31/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
As i said at the title , i am interesting for a char 100+ I prefer Wizard...But maybe take another build,Depends what i'll found... Write here what you have or pm me ! Can also contact me at [email protected]
[WTB]Helios bard/cler 76+FF for PSC or gold on helios
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to buy bard/cler lvl 76+. Must be FF in bard (all attack skills). I offer PSC or can add some gold on helios. Interested only in cheap chars !
[WTB] HELIOS plvl 7chars FROM 30lvl TILL 60lvl PAY WITH HELIOS GOLD
06/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, As in title I want to plvl 7 chars (chin) from lvl 30 to lvl 60. All in one time 24/7 it won't take long time. Save spots etc. taxer write only coordination which I go (via sbot clientless) and stay. Pay via gold on helios server feel free to offer here, also can MSN:[email protected]
[WTB HELIOS] ALL BUILDS, AND FF CHARS (helios only!)
05/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hi guys, Im interested in buying some chars on helios and since im not sure what build etc ill just ask you to offer everything. of course there are some things the char must have. Interested in -Low Lvl chars with 1.5M SP> chin / eu no stats used preferred. -Any other builds but has to be FF 110, no gear needed if you dont have it. Will use official MiddleMan or you will have to go first ;)