Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow

Discussion on Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow
The Account is Worth over 800Dollars
And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars
Or Offer a Price
It has 1.6Million Hp
And it will hit about 300k Every second
It is a Really Good account
Offer a Price if you want to Buy it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow The Account is Worth over 800Dollars And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars Or Offer a Price It has 1.6Million Hp And it will hit about 300k Every second It is a Really Good account Offer a Price if you want to Buy it
[S] Level 80 Mage - Private Server - Neverendless WoW (Full Donor Gear)
12/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to sell a Full Donor Mage Level 80 in the Neverendless WoW Private Server. This toon has full donor gear, consisiting of higher stats than any normal end game gear. The gears were customly bought and made for this toon, and costed me nearly $300. I'm looking to sell around $200. If anyone wants anymore info, let me know. Has most of the mounts, profs, etc.
WTS Full Donor Draeni Warrior (ScapeGaming)
09/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my full donor Draenei Warrior.! It is on ScapeGaming's Fun Server of course. The account is worth over +250 Dollars, But I am willing to let it go for less. I haven't played Scape in quite sometime, And it has just been sitting there gathering virtual dush. If anyone is interested in the account please PM me with an offer, Or post here. Thank you.!
[WTT] Full T7,5/S5 Druid gegen WoWS@pe Donor Account
04/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Moin ich spiele schon seit längerem nichtmehr so aktiv wow dank dem neuen Addon WOTLK aber nun sitz ich auf meinem Char eig fest den ich garnitmehr zocke daher wollt ich den zum tausch anbieten ich dachte mir da ich eig gern auf wows@pe zocke(u.a. weils ein 2.4 server ist) aber kein geld dafür ausgeben möchte und mein accoutn noch läuft wieso suchst du dir nit jemanden, der vllt nen Donor acc hat aber nichtmehr akvit auf sc@pe spielt aber bock hat auf retail. was ich euch biete: einen...
[WTT] Full T7,5/S5 Druid gegen WoWS@pe Donor Account
04/15/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
bitte löschen falsches forum :[