Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible Wall

Discussion on Invisible Wall within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Invisible Wall

Hi leute hab mir nen eigenen WoW server erstellt und brauche hilfe beim aufbauen nähmlich die ID für diese unsichtbare wand bräuchte ich
Old 10/13/2010, 21:18   #2

Ghost Gate.Ist aber hauptsächlich was für erfahrene bauer.Da unten eine art Rosa linie ist und die ziemlich hässlich ist wenn sie raus guckt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2010, 08:13   #3

elite*gold: 130
Naja, stellste einfach paar Büsche drauf und schon siehste die Rosa-Weiße Linie nicht mehr
Old 10/16/2010, 11:01   #4

Wenn du dich normal auf einen boden stellst der gerade ist erscheint dieses karo object nur unter dem boden
Daher 0 Porb
Wenn du was für oberhalb brauchst nimm Firedoor oder winddoor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invisible...
03/25/2010 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
es tut mi leit das ich emos beleidigt habe aber ich mag die net ja weil die dneken die wären cool wenn die ihr blondne haare schwraz machen und die denekn immer bei internet ist rehctscrheibung wichtig wie ihr leben
USF wall/glitch/wall shoot
12/11/2009 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
Srys guyz I have been asked to remove this.
Is it possible to see invisible GM's
01/25/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Would they show up with the PC program with mrargus? Just wondering if theres a way to make sure an area is safe beforehand
Invisible in IF
01/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
If you're entering The Forlorn Cavern in Ironforge from the Eastern Side you run past the first set of pillars and then you can run at the pillar on the right while on your map to go invisible in Ironforge and be in Dun Morough chat. You can't be seen by players and only targeted if they /target you. Ok I've tested this with my dwarf. Doesn't work unless mounted. Had friend try with NE. Didn't work mounted or non-mounted Ok here's a link to 4 pictures that make it easier to...
invisible
12/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can some 1 make a program that make every invisible in tg in co2?that would help me a lot