Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suche ein der sich mit mangos core und db auskennt

Discussion on suche ein der sich mit mangos core und db auskennt within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation suche ein der sich mit mangos core und db auskennt

hallo erst mal wollte mal fragen ob einer von euch dich mit der core und db fixxen auskennt wenn habe ich ne frage

1 weiß einer wo ich ein link bekomme wo ich eine gute bugfreie core und db herbekomme

2 oder ob einer mir helfen könnte die core und die db zu 95 % bugfrei zu bekommen er bekommt auch vlt gm rechte

thx schon mal
Old 04/14/2010, 01:23   #2

English translation? I may be able to help I can only understand very little of that. I will try my best to help if you provide a translation.
Old 04/14/2010, 07:00   #3

ok I can not so well english

I wanted to make a mangos server now I need the core and db and all that still there to be heard best on German and bug free would be happy who you can help me achu and for patch 3.3.2
Old 04/14/2010, 12:10   #4

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Benutze bitte das Sammelthema
#reported
Old 04/14/2010, 12:48   #5

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
mangos, wow, wow privat server