Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a way to get in a instance that requires lvl 100?

Discussion on Is there a way to get in a instance that requires lvl 100? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to get in a instance that requires lvl 100?

In my server, Ulduar is "opened"
But they put a lvl 100 restriction so nobody will get in.

Does anybody know how to remove this?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requires Wallhack Problem
10/03/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Requires Wallhack. Hey ppl. and When i change with
[Brewfest] Get many more coins out of the Ram Run (requires a warlock + another)
09/22/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So basically, have your warlock and other party member at the point where you turn in the keg ready to summon you, and in the meantime you run down to get a new keg. While you're running your party summons you back up and you accept it once you get the keg and it will instantly hand it in when you're ported back up, and then you can keep going over and over. It saves about half the time. Enjoy!
Get 2k+ Arena rating when S4 comes out. [Requires 2k+] = Easy S4
05/30/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Basically you can delete arena teams and aslong as you ask within 3 days you can get your arena team back from a GM. So S4 is coming out on the 28th (?) I believe. All you got to do is delete your team on the 27th (?) Wait till S4 is out. Open a ticket. "I was tricked into deleting my arena team". GM gives you back your old team. With old rating.
Reputation Bug/Invincible PVP (Requires new char)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
So, this was verified on Method (up to level 20), and is reasonable to assume would work on any server (including hostile, although it'd be far more obvious there) If you create a new char (I know, ouch!) and never do any missions on that char (including the very first tyndall mission "introduction to the matrix" or whatever its called... Your reputation will always remain 0/0/0 - this means that if you activate PvP by typing /pvp, no one can attack you! Conversely, you cant attack anyone...