Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feral druid/Retribution Paladin vs Blood DK [WoD 6.0.3] Ashran WoW

Discussion on Feral druid/Retribution Paladin vs Blood DK [WoD 6.0.3] Ashran WoW within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feral druid/Retribution Paladin vs Blood DK [WoD 6.0.3] Ashran WoW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Molten-Wow/Warmane: WotLK BiS prot/feral Paladin/Druid[Tanks] for Restoration druid
03/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, as the heading suggests, I would like to trade my account, which consists of Protection Paladin >6.4k GS with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc and Feral Druid >6.4k GS also with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc. I would like to trade this account for a Best in slot Restoration druid or 400 coins. If you have any questions, ask away. //Edit: Accepting also Restoration shaman
Feral Druid VS Retribution Paladin WoD 6.0.3
02/13/2015 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
The screen is a little bit smooth. I don't know why, something went wrong. I hope you ejoy. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QfVPzzLkA
[Trading] 90 feral druid for anything
10/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! :) i wanna trade my 90 alliance feral druid for anything above 85 except warr and lock. I havent played very much on my account, so i don't have much of reputation or mounts and so. i have 498 ilvl, got some good flexi gear aswell. also got 310 flying :) i am of course original owner. No alts on the account. I could trade my account for gold on Sylvanas Horde or Aszune alliance. If this sounds interesting to you, reply down below, or add my skype : Rublindh. :)
[B] Feral Druid Pvp / PvE [S] Look In
12/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Biete hier meinen Feral Druid an Smile Er hat PvP Eq Full und bin grad auch am PvE Gear farmen ausserdem hat er 20k Gold Smile PvP eq itemlvl 391 Pve eq Itemlvl 385 Juwe 512 / 525 BB 525 / 525 Suche Dk / Rogue / Wl / Mage / Hunter ele oder sonst was ^^. Packe noch einen Trans oder Frak Change für euch Drauf
[WTS] Feral Druid (s8+t10)
04/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
abc