Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Archangel Gold

Discussion on Feenix Archangel Gold within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Archangel Gold

Hello epvp users,

I am a legitimate Archangel farmer that aquires all his gold without the use of third party software. Almost all the goldsellers on the server are using hacks and cheats that generates unreal amounts of gold.

Their gold is always at risk, and has previously been removed. In 2014 Feenix removed over 3 million gold from Archangel, and a lot of people lost their money.

With this said, my prices are a bit more expensive, naturally. Since time and effort has actually gone into farming this gold.

I currently have a 30K stock that i am going to be selling from.

If interested please send me a private message, and i will add you on skype.

Kind Regards
Old 03/08/2015, 12:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Feenix archangel 2.4.3 gold (www.wow-one.com)
06/15/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 49 Replies
If u found this thread it means that I am still selling so add me until this says the opposite. new thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-t rading/3320887-selling-feenix-archangel-emerald-dr eam-warsong-gold.html add my new skype : SNIFFCHEAF1http://i.imgur.com/rMW4Piw.png (NO DASH, NO DOT, NO UNDERSCORE, WATCH FOR FAKE SKYPES!) Right click and "view profile" to check the real Skype ID.Adding me by using the green button is always right, but u can also copy-paste...
Archangel Feenix WTB gold
11/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy gold for Alliance side on Archangel. I would like to buy 4k gold.
[Buying] Feenix Archangel Gold
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i wanna buy Gold on Privat Server Archangel 1k/5Euro. Add me on Skype ''markymark1184'' CU soon
[Buying] Feenix Archangel Gold
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i wanna buy Gold on Privat Server Archangel 1k/4Euro. Add me on Skype ''markymark1184'' CU soon
WTB Gold on Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 WoW
04/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I want to buy Gold on Feenix Archangel 2.4.3. So please add me in Skype: varlek.time . I am online at 22 pm .